Re: [BPQ32] axudp

  • Matt VK2RQ
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 26, 2013
      I defined multiple BPQ ports on my linbpq node, which use distinct UDP listening ports, and it worked FB.

      73,
      Matt VK2RQ

      On 27/06/2013, at 10:58 AM, ve2hom Pascal <ve2hom@...> wrote:

      Hello, I want to know if I can listen on 2 axudp port at same time with linbpq?  My setup was correct on windows with port 10093 and 93 but on my linux when i use netsat -atun
      i don't see the port 93

      thanks
      --
      Meilleur 73'
      de Pascal
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 27, 2013
        Hi Pascal,
                  I can see both of my ports on mine. 4868 and 10093 .

        73 de Jean

        On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 8:58 PM, ve2hom Pascal <ve2hom@...> wrote:

        Hello, I want to know if I can listen on 2 axudp port at same time with linbpq?  My setup was correct on windows with port 10093 and 93 but on my linux when i use netsat -atun
        i don't see the port 93

        thanks

        --
        Meilleur 73'
        de Pascal
        ve2hom

        --

        Sysop de: VE2PKT (BBS), VE2PKT-3 (X-NET),VE2PKT-4, VE2RAJ (XRouter)
               : VE2RCN-1, VE2RDL-1, VE2RGC-1, VE2RVA-1, (The-Net)

        Internet:
        Telnet xrouter-ve2pkt.dyndns.org port 23 (Network Node)
        Telnet fbb-ve2pkt.dyndns.org port 6300 (FBB BBS)
        Telnet ve2pkt.dyndns.org port 9000 (DXCluster)

        E-Mail:
        packet:   ve2pkt@ve2pkt.#qbc.qc.can.noam
        ampr net: ve2pkt@...
        Inet:     ve2pkt@... or ve2pkt@...

      • ve2hom Pascal
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 28, 2013
          Thank all for your answer, i have found the problem it was the setcap, I have update my pilinbpq and the setcap was not done correctly.

          73 de Pascal
          ve2hom

          Le 26/06/13 22:06, Jerry a écrit :

          I have 10093 and 93 on my pi… Both are working…

          73