RE: [BPQ32] axudp

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 26, 2013

      Let me say I believe they are I get no errors for any ports.. 73

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 26, 2013
        I defined multiple BPQ ports on my linbpq node, which use distinct UDP listening ports, and it worked FB.

        73,
        Matt VK2RQ

        --
        Meilleur 73'
        de Pascal
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 27, 2013
          Hi Pascal,
                    I can see both of my ports on mine. 4868 and 10093 .

          73 de Jean

          On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 8:58 PM, ve2hom Pascal <ve2hom@...> wrote:

          Hello, I want to know if I can listen on 2 axudp port at same time with linbpq?  My setup was correct on windows with port 10093 and 93 but on my linux when i use netsat -atun
          i don't see the port 93

          thanks

          --
          Meilleur 73'
          de Pascal
          ve2hom

          --

          Sysop de: VE2PKT (BBS), VE2PKT-3 (X-NET),VE2PKT-4, VE2RAJ (XRouter)
                 : VE2RCN-1, VE2RDL-1, VE2RGC-1, VE2RVA-1, (The-Net)

          Internet:
          Telnet xrouter-ve2pkt.dyndns.org port 23 (Network Node)
          Telnet fbb-ve2pkt.dyndns.org port 6300 (FBB BBS)
          Telnet ve2pkt.dyndns.org port 9000 (DXCluster)

          E-Mail:
          packet:   ve2pkt@ve2pkt.#qbc.qc.can.noam
          ampr net: ve2pkt@...
          Inet:     ve2pkt@... or ve2pkt@...

        • ve2hom Pascal
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 28, 2013
            Thank all for your answer, i have found the problem it was the setcap, I have update my pilinbpq and the setcap was not done correctly.

            73 de Pascal
            ve2hom