axudp

  • ve2hom Pascal
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 26, 2013
      Hello, I want to know if I can listen on 2 axudp port at same time with linbpq?  My setup was correct on windows with port 10093 and 93 but on my linux when i use netsat -atun
      i don't see the port 93

      thanks
      --
      Meilleur 73'
      de Pascal
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 26, 2013

        I have 10093 and 93 on my pi… Both are working…

        73

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 26, 2013

          Let me say I believe they are I get no errors for any ports.. 73

          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 26, 2013
            I defined multiple BPQ ports on my linbpq node, which use distinct UDP listening ports, and it worked FB.

            73,
            Matt VK2RQ

            On 27/06/2013, at 10:58 AM, ve2hom Pascal <ve2hom@...> wrote:

            Hello, I want to know if I can listen on 2 axudp port at same time with linbpq?  My setup was correct on windows with port 10093 and 93 but on my linux when i use netsat -atun
            i don't see the port 93

            thanks
            --
            Meilleur 73'
            de Pascal
            ve2hom
          • Jean Létourneau
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 27, 2013
              Hi Pascal,
                        I can see both of my ports on mine. 4868 and 10093 .

              73 de Jean

              On Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 8:58 PM, ve2hom Pascal <ve2hom@...> wrote:

              Hello, I want to know if I can listen on 2 axudp port at same time with linbpq?  My setup was correct on windows with port 10093 and 93 but on my linux when i use netsat -atun
              i don't see the port 93

              thanks

              --
              Meilleur 73'
              de Pascal
              ve2hom

              --

              Sysop de: VE2PKT (BBS), VE2PKT-3 (X-NET),VE2PKT-4, VE2RAJ (XRouter)
                     : VE2RCN-1, VE2RDL-1, VE2RGC-1, VE2RVA-1, (The-Net)

              Internet:
              Telnet xrouter-ve2pkt.dyndns.org port 23 (Network Node)
              Telnet fbb-ve2pkt.dyndns.org port 6300 (FBB BBS)
              Telnet ve2pkt.dyndns.org port 9000 (DXCluster)

              E-Mail:
              packet:   ve2pkt@ve2pkt.#qbc.qc.can.noam
              ampr net: ve2pkt@...
              Inet:     ve2pkt@... or ve2pkt@...

            • ve2hom Pascal
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 28, 2013
                Thank all for your answer, i have found the problem it was the setcap, I have update my pilinbpq and the setcap was not done correctly.

                73 de Pascal
                ve2hom