Errors and problems with BBS operation

  • k1jtc
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 25 10:56 AM
      I updated to the latest version and am experiencing some weird problems.

      1. They guy I am working with tells me he gets the following errors. He is using Outpost to access the BBS.

      6/25/2013 9:14:41 AM -- (N0) GetDate App Error 13, Type mismatch, step=2756; date/time conversion error on "de"
      6/25/2013 9:14:44 AM -- (N0) BbsGetMsgs App Error 13, Type mismatch, step=1017

      I send him messages and reply to him using outpost and sometimes he gets blank messages or my messages are set as B or NTS. Not sure why?

      2. I use telnet to communicate with the BBS using outpost, and a lot of times telnet communication does not work. I reload the config and restart the telnet service in windows xp and it starts working. I am not 100% sure if this is making it work but I reboot and do all of those things to get it to work.

      I am just wondering if I should uninstall and then reinstall everything?

      Thanks for your help in advance.