Re: wish list item

  • nl2prc
    Message 1 of 21 , Jun 24, 2013
      Hi
      yes i know i also tested and came up with this

      APPLICATION 1,BBS,C 3 NL3DHR,,,

      enter bbs on the command line wil connect to nl3dhr
      But i want it also to apear in the node and alias entry
      This can now only be done with the use of ax25d

      Ascal

      --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, PE1RDW <pe1rdw@...> wrote:

      > I have tested something like that with the aplication function of BPQ, it
      > works with one limitation, the call and allias can not match the call you
      > connect to so if you connect to nl3dhr the aplication call will have to be
      > something like nl3dhr-1
      >
      > On Mon, 24 Jun 2013 21:29:03 +0200, nl2prc <nl3prc@...> wrote:
      >
      > > Hi John
      > >
      > > When i link a call in kiss to bpq its in L2 connect
      > >
      > > I want to link it so that i can put the call in the node list
      > >
      > > With Xnet you can do something like this
      > > add <PORT> <CALL> {<VIACALL>} [-] (n|d|nd)[p] [<ALIAS>]
      > >
      > > R local add 3 nl3dhr n dhrbbs
      > >
      > > Above i say to xnet that nl3prc is the call and dhrbbs is the alias
      > >
      > > so that dhrbbs:nl3dhr apaers in the node listing and users can see the
      > > call in the node list
      > >

      > > Nowe you have to do this difficult via ax25d
      > >
      > > And i don't want to use ax25d
      > >

      > > --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "John Wiseman" <john.wiseman@> wrote:
      > >>
      > >> Sorry, I don't understand what you are asking for. Can you explain?
      > >>
      > >> Thanks,
      > >> John
      > >>

      > >> _____

    • PE1RDW
      Message 2 of 21 , Jun 24, 2013
        try it with:
        APPLICATION 1,BBS,C 3 NL3DHR,NL3DHR-1,DHRBBS,255

        the ssid of -1 (or any other ssid) is needed because otherwise the node
        will try connecting to itself witch will not work.

        --
        73 Andre PE1RDW

        73 Andre PE1RDW