TermTCP

  • Ryan Collier
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 24, 2013
      Greetings All,

      TermTcp is on my website (kb8pmy.net)  already compiled.  I have the .c file and Makefile. You have to register on the site (forum tab)  to get those files.

      If you need help with the program or questions or even new ideas please email me. I will have another version out in about a month or so. Summer is a very busy time for me.
    • nl2prc
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 24, 2013
        Hi

        Why don't you post the files in the files section in this site

        so that anyone can use them