Secure winlink login

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 24, 2013
      i had difficulty with this, I could login but ciiuld not traverse the gateway.
      I contacted the winlink team and they had to change the flags to allow my login to cross the gateway.
      I used my rms command to access the gateway and then issued a command lm to list my bessages.
      this failed until they changed the settings.

      Jim WU3V