Re: [BPQ32] Re: Out of date RMS version

  • Jim
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 20, 2013
      It took about 12 hours for it to happen, there is an X you have to click after pressing setup.
      No real instructions! There is a lot of old info there too. You need to have a winlink webmail to do this.

      Jim wu3v
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 21, 2013
        It will work fine without the commands until 30th June. Then, according to what the WL2K people have said, it wil stop.

        If you get the error message I indicated it is getiing past the password check, so that must be ok. You now need to request the WL2K to allow you to run a gateway. This is a new requirement that they have introduced.

        73, John

        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 21, 2013
          Up and running here with the password active for the past 2 weeks.
          The WDT was most helpful is setting the necessary flags for gateway operation.
          73
          Dave
          WB2HVF