Any options for GPIO port manipulation for pilinbpq

  • Darryl
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 19, 2013
      Does pilinbpq support any "event" mechanisms, or, have plans to?

      Some examples I was considering:

      executing a shell script to raise a GPIO port pin (LED attached) when a new message is waiting.

      executing a shell script to lower a GPIO port pin (LED attached) when housekeeping runs

      execute a shell script to display a message on an LCD screen when a user connects

      execute a shell script to play an audio file when someone enters a chat session

      Loving pilinbpq so far!

      73, K5DLQ - Darryl
    • Darryl
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 21, 2013
        ok.
        Is the source code for pilinbpq available yet?

        Thanks,
        Darryl

        --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "Darryl" <dman776@...> wrote:

        > Does pilinbpq support any "event" mechanisms, or, have plans to?
        >
        > Some examples I was considering:
        >
        > executing a shell script to raise a GPIO port pin (LED attached) when a new message is waiting.
        >
        > executing a shell script to lower a GPIO port pin (LED attached) when housekeeping runs
        >
        > execute a shell script to display a message on an LCD screen when a user connects
        >
        > execute a shell script to play an audio file when someone enters a chat session
        >
        > Loving pilinbpq so far!
        >
        > 73, K5DLQ - Darryl

      • Darryl
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 22, 2013
          Nevermind. I found the source just posted! thx.

          73, K5DLQ

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 22, 2013
            That is a bit out of date. The latest is at

            73, John

            Nevermind. I found the source just posted! thx.

            73, K5DLQ

            --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "Darryl" <dman776@...> wrote:

            > Does pilinbpq support any "event"
            mechanisms, or, have plans to?

            > Some examples I was
            considering:

            > executing a shell script to raise a GPIO port pin
            (LED attached) when a new message is waiting.

            > executing a shell
            script to lower a GPIO port pin (LED attached) when housekeeping runs

            > execute a shell script to display a message on an LCD screen when a
            user connects

            > execute a shell script to play an audio file when
            someone enters a chat session

            > Loving pilinbpq so far!
            >
            > 73, K5DLQ - Darryl

          • Darryl