RE: [BPQ32] Reliable forwarding

  • Mike
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 19, 2013
      Gary

      Before any message will be sent your BBS needs to know how to connect to the
      remote
      BBS, if you do not have a connection to the remote BBS and have included the
      @BBS call
      Your BBS will not know how or who to send the message to.

      As an example, you wanted to send a message to my BBS, N9PMO but you do not
      have
      A direct connection and/or My H-Route or has not been entered in the manage
      user
      (N9PMO) and Manage Forwarding or at least the very minimum SP N9PMO@N9PMO in
      the
      message it will not be delivered, your BBS will need to know how to connect
      to N9PMO or know an secondary BBS with a route to me.

      In your case it looks like you do not have a path to the BBS you are sending

      the message to, see if you can find out from the BBS Sysop what path to use
      via node connects or what BBS you have a connect with that can forward the
      message on.

      Mike N9PMO