Re: OGM

  • n5uxt
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 17, 2013
      Hi John,

      It has been a very long time. HI HI.

      I talked to Terry today and I was told that his AR Cluster software connects with AGW via a TCP connection on port 8000 via the loop back ip address. His software will try to connect to establish a link every 30 seconds or so until it finally receives a response from AGW. Once the connections is established, AGW returns returns data with agw version and number of ports active.

      I hope I have helped. I am still lost here.

      73 de Angelo

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 18, 2013
        Ok,

        So it sounds like AR Cluster 6 only supports the AGWPE interface and not BPQ32. So you will have to use AGWtoBPQ.exe  to link it to BPQ32.

        73, John

        I talked to Terry today and I was told that his AR Cluster software connects with AGW via a TCP connection on port 8000 via the loop back ip address. His software will try to connect to establish a link every 30 seconds or so until it finally receives a response from AGW. Once the connections is established, AGW returns returns data with agw version and number of ports active.

        I hope I have helped. I am still lost here.

        73 de Angelo

        > Angelo,
        >
        > I'm
        afraid I know nothing about AR Cluster V6. I had a look on the Web Site,

        and couldn't find anything about using it with radio porrts. Is there

        anything in the configuration about enabling a BPQ32 link?

        > If
        you have it configured to use BPQ32, try looking at the BPQ32 Stream

        Status WIndow. That will show if it has connected to BPQ32, and if so which
        > application number it is using.
        >
        > 73, John
        >
        > _____

        [BPQ32] Re: OGM

        > Hi Mike,
        >
        > I am running the latest version of BPQ and the new version of AR
        Cluster 6.
        > Seems no one has been able to get this two to work together.
        >
        > Thanks for the update on my node config. I should have notice
        that but I
        > guess with my focus on getting BPQ32 to talk directly to AR
        Cluster 6 I
        > missed it.
        >
        > John Wise, any ideas with
        this?? I really need your help. I have not asked
        > for your help in over
        10 year. HI HI

        href="mailto:BPQ32%40yahoogroups.com">BPQ32@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BPQ32%40yahoogroups.com> , "Mike"
        wrote:

        > > You did not mention which version of AR
        Cluster, 4 or 6?
        > > You are going to need to use an interface between
        ARC and BPQ32,
        > > I run ARC version 4.4.32 using AGWtoBPQ.EXE
        interface, the OCX interface
        > > Is an option how ever on Version 4, 33
        Streams are allocated (Fixed)
        > > In my case with all the applications
        I run 33 is out of the question.

        > > If version 6 ARC I
        am not familiar with the setup.

        > > Just a few other
        comments on your bpq32.cfg
        > > Remove DXC=1 not (applicable)
        > > With a setting of MINQUAL=100 & MAXNODES=32 in global section you
        are
        > surly
        > > going to flood
        > > You Nodes Table
        making it impossible for node connects.

        > > AXIP & RF
        port QUALITY=1 is way to low and MINQUAL= missing
        > > AXIP Port (MHEARD
        only) Not =Y
        > > RF Port (NO MHeard)
        > > Remove
        (APPLICATIONS=DXC)

        > > Until you have an interface to
        link BPQ32 and ARC you will receive,
        > > Application not running.
        > >
        > > If you are in need of further help please feel free
        to e-mail me direct.

        > > Mike N9PMO
        > > BPQ32
        Group Moderator
        > > www.n9pmo.com

        since I have used BPQ. The good old dos days matter of
        > > fact. With
        this said, I have trying to config BPQ to work
        > > with the AR Cluster
        I have running again here in New Orleans.

        > > I have the
        node running fine but seem to be having troubles getting the

        Cluster app to answer. It keeps saying the app is not running.

        > > Just for information, I have the following :
        > > n5uxt-8
        - BPQNWO
        > > n5uxt - NWODXC - Ar Cluster
        > >
        > > 1
        app - Ar Cluster - DXC - connecting directly to AR Cluster - NOT through
        > > the AGW BPQ Bridge.
        > > 1 radio Port 145.010
        > >
        > > The Radio port is working fine. The node is working fine.
        > >
        > > Attached is my bpq.cfg file. Any help would be appreciated.
        > > ; CONFIGURATION FILE FOR BPQ32
        > > ; N5UXT-8 GATE
        6/16/2013
        > > ;
        > > LOCATOR=EM40XA

        NODECALL=N5UXT-8
        > > NODEALIAS=BPQNWO
        > > IDMSG:
        > > !N5UXT-8 NEW ORLEANS, DX CLUSTER
        > > *** ; Denotes end of IDMSG
        text
        > > ;UNPROTO=ID
        > > INFOMSG:
        > > N5UXT
        Gateway
        > > BPQNWO:N5UXT-8 } DXC CONNECT BYE INFO NODES ROUTES PORTS
        USERS MHEARD
        > > ***
        > > CTEXT:
        > > N5UXT
        Gateway
        > > BPQNWO:N5UXT-8} DXC CONNECT BYE INFO NODES ROUTES PORTS
        USERS MHEARD
        > > ***
        > > FULL_CTEXT=0
        > > OBSINIT=6
        > > OBSMIN=4
        > > NODESINTERVAL=15
        > > IDINTERVAL=60
        > > BTINTERVAL=0
        > > L3TIMETOLIVE=25

        L4RETRIES=5
        > > L4TIMEOUT=120
        > > L4DELAY=10

        L4WINDOW=4
        > > MAXLINKS=16
        > > MAXNODES=32

        MAXROUTES=16
        > > MAXCIRCUITS=128
        > > MINQUAL=100
        > > BUFFERS=255
        > > PACLEN=230
        > > TRANSDELAY=1
        > > T3=600
        > > IDLETIME=600
        > > BBS=0
        > > DXC=1
        > > NODE=1
        > > HIDENODES=1
        > > ENABLE_LINKED=N
        > >
        > > ; Ports
        > > ;
        > > PORT
        > > ID=AX/IP/UDP
        > > TYPE=EXTERNAL

        DLLNAME=BPQAXIP.DLL
        > > QUALITY=1
        > > MAXFRAME=7

        FRACK=3000
        > > RESPTIME=500
        > > RETRIES=5

        PACLEN=230
        > > BCALL=N5UXT
        > > MHEARD=Y

        CONFIG
        > > MHEARD
        > > UDP 8000

        ;DONTCHECKSOURCECALL
        > > ;AUTOADDMAP
        > > BROADCAST
        NODES
        > > ;BROADCAST QST
        > > ENDPORT
        > >
        > > PORT
        > > ID=NEW ORLEANS 145.010
        > > TYPE=ASYNC
        > > PROTOCOL=KISS
        > > IOADDR=8
        > > QUALITY=1

        SPEED=9600
        > > CHANNEL=A
        > > MAXFRAME=2

        TXDELAY=250
        > > SLOTTIME=100
        > > PERSIST=64

        FULLDUP=0
        > > FRACK=5000
        > > RESPTIME=1000

        RETRIES=10
        > > PACLEN=230
        > > NOKEEPALIVES=1

        MHEARD=Y
        > > ENDPORT
        > >
        > > ;
        > > ROUTES:
        ; Locked routes
        > > ;
        > > ;
        CALLSIGN,QUALITY,PORT[,MAXFRAME,FRACK,PACLEN]
        > > ; The values in
        [...] if stated override the port defaults.

        > > *** ;
        Denotes end of locked routes
        > > ;
        > > ; Applications
        supported:
        > > ;
        > > ; The first three are reserved for BBS,
        HOST and REMOTE SYSOP.
        > > ; Five additional applications, up to 12
        bytes each, can be
        > > ; defined as you wish. Applications beginning
        with a * are not
        > > ; shown in the valid commands display.
        > > ;
        > > APPLICATIONS=DXC ;