RE: [BPQ32] Re: OGM

    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 17, 2013
      Angelo,

      I'm afraid I know nothing about AR Cluster V6. I had a look on the Web Site, and couldn't find anything about using it with radio porrts. Is there anything in the configuration about enabling a BPQ32 link?

      If you have it configured to use BPQ32, try looking at the BPQ32 Stream Status WIndow. That will show if it has connected to BPQ32, and if so which application number it is using.

      73, John

      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 17, 2013
        Hi John,

        It has been a very long time. HI HI.

        I talked to Terry today and I was told that his AR Cluster software connects with AGW via a TCP connection on port 8000 via the loop back ip address. His software will try to connect to establish a link every 30 seconds or so until it finally receives a response from AGW. Once the connections is established, AGW returns returns data with agw version and number of ports active.

        I hope I have helped. I am still lost here.

        73 de Angelo

        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 18, 2013
          Ok,

          So it sounds like AR Cluster 6 only supports the AGWPE interface and not BPQ32. So you will have to use AGWtoBPQ.exe  to link it to BPQ32.

          73, John

          I talked to Terry today and I was told that his AR Cluster software connects with AGW via a TCP connection on port 8000 via the loop back ip address. His software will try to connect to establish a link every 30 seconds or so until it finally receives a response from AGW. Once the connections is established, AGW returns returns data with agw version and number of ports active.

          I hope I have helped. I am still lost here.

          73 de Angelo

          > Angelo,
          >
          > I'm
          afraid I know nothing about AR Cluster V6. I had a look on the Web Site,

          and couldn't find anything about using it with radio porrts. Is there

          anything in the configuration about enabling a BPQ32 link?

          > If
          you have it configured to use BPQ32, try looking at the BPQ32 Stream

          Status WIndow. That will show if it has connected to BPQ32, and if so which
          > application number it is using.
          >
          > 73, John
          >
          > _____

          [BPQ32] Re: OGM

          > Hi Mike,
          >
          > I am running the latest version of BPQ and the new version of AR
          Cluster 6.
          > Seems no one has been able to get this two to work together.
          >
          > Thanks for the update on my node config. I should have notice
          that but I
          > guess with my focus on getting BPQ32 to talk directly to AR
          Cluster 6 I
          > missed it.
          >
          > John Wise, any ideas with
          this?? I really need your help. I have not asked
          > for your help in over
          10 year. HI HI

          href="mailto:BPQ32%40yahoogroups.com">BPQ32@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BPQ32%40yahoogroups.com> , "Mike"
          wrote:

          > > You did not mention which version of AR
          Cluster, 4 or 6?
          > > You are going to need to use an interface between
          ARC and BPQ32,
          > > I run ARC version 4.4.32 using AGWtoBPQ.EXE
          interface, the OCX interface
          > > Is an option how ever on Version 4, 33
          Streams are allocated (Fixed)
          > > In my case with all the applications
          I run 33 is out of the question.

          > > If version 6 ARC I
          am not familiar with the setup.

          > > Just a few other
          comments on your bpq32.cfg
          > > Remove DXC=1 not (applicable)
          > > With a setting of MINQUAL=100 & MAXNODES=32 in global section you
          are
          > surly
          > > going to flood
          > > You Nodes Table
          making it impossible for node connects.

          > > AXIP & RF
          port QUALITY=1 is way to low and MINQUAL= missing
          > > AXIP Port (MHEARD
          only) Not =Y
          > > RF Port (NO MHeard)
          > > Remove
          (APPLICATIONS=DXC)

          > > Until you have an interface to
          link BPQ32 and ARC you will receive,
          > > Application not running.
          > >
          > > If you are in need of further help please feel free
          to e-mail me direct.

          > > Mike N9PMO
          > > BPQ32
          Group Moderator
          > > www.n9pmo.com

          since I have used BPQ. The good old dos days matter of
          > > fact. With
          this said, I have trying to config BPQ to work
          > > with the AR Cluster
          I have running again here in New Orleans.

          > > I have the
          node running fine but seem to be having troubles getting the

          Cluster app to answer. It keeps saying the app is not running.

          > > Just for information, I have the following :
          > > n5uxt-8
          - BPQNWO
          > > n5uxt - NWODXC - Ar Cluster
          > >
          > > 1
          app - Ar Cluster - DXC - connecting directly to AR Cluster - NOT through
          > > the AGW BPQ Bridge.
          > > 1 radio Port 145.010
          > >
          > > The Radio port is working fine. The node is working fine.
          > >
          > > Attached is my bpq.cfg file. Any help would be appreciated.
          > > ; CONFIGURATION FILE FOR BPQ32
          > > ; N5UXT-8 GATE
          6/16/2013
          > > ;
          > > LOCATOR=EM40XA

          NODECALL=N5UXT-8
          > > NODEALIAS=BPQNWO
          > > IDMSG:
          > > !N5UXT-8 NEW ORLEANS, DX CLUSTER
          > > *** ; Denotes end of IDMSG
          text
          > > ;UNPROTO=ID
          > > INFOMSG:
          > > N5UXT
          Gateway
          > > BPQNWO:N5UXT-8 } DXC CONNECT BYE INFO NODES ROUTES PORTS
          USERS MHEARD
          > > ***
          > > CTEXT:
          > > N5UXT
          Gateway
          > > BPQNWO:N5UXT-8} DXC CONNECT BYE INFO NODES ROUTES PORTS
          USERS MHEARD
          > > ***
          > > FULL_CTEXT=0
          > > OBSINIT=6
          > > OBSMIN=4
          > > NODESINTERVAL=15
          > > IDINTERVAL=60
          > > BTINTERVAL=0
          > > L3TIMETOLIVE=25

          L4RETRIES=5
          > > L4TIMEOUT=120
          > > L4DELAY=10

          L4WINDOW=4
          > > MAXLINKS=16
          > > MAXNODES=32

          MAXROUTES=16
          > > MAXCIRCUITS=128
          > > MINQUAL=100
          > > BUFFERS=255
          > > PACLEN=230
          > > TRANSDELAY=1
          > > T3=600
          > > IDLETIME=600
          > > BBS=0
          > > DXC=1
          > > NODE=1
          > > HIDENODES=1
          > > ENABLE_LINKED=N
          > >
          > > ; Ports
          > > ;
          > > PORT
          > > ID=AX/IP/UDP
          > > TYPE=EXTERNAL

          DLLNAME=BPQAXIP.DLL
          > > QUALITY=1
          > > MAXFRAME=7

          FRACK=3000
          > > RESPTIME=500
          > > RETRIES=5

          PACLEN=230
          > > BCALL=N5UXT
          > > MHEARD=Y

          CONFIG
          > > MHEARD
          > > UDP 8000

          ;DONTCHECKSOURCECALL
          > > ;AUTOADDMAP
          > > BROADCAST
          NODES
          > > ;BROADCAST QST
          > > ENDPORT
          > >
          > > PORT
          > > ID=NEW ORLEANS 145.010
          > > TYPE=ASYNC
          > > PROTOCOL=KISS
          > > IOADDR=8
          > > QUALITY=1

          SPEED=9600
          > > CHANNEL=A
          > > MAXFRAME=2

          TXDELAY=250
          > > SLOTTIME=100
          > > PERSIST=64

          FULLDUP=0
          > > FRACK=5000
          > > RESPTIME=1000

          RETRIES=10
          > > PACLEN=230
          > > NOKEEPALIVES=1

          MHEARD=Y
          > > ENDPORT
          > >
          > > ;
          > > ROUTES:
          ; Locked routes
          > > ;
          > > ;
          CALLSIGN,QUALITY,PORT[,MAXFRAME,FRACK,PACLEN]
          > > ; The values in
          [...] if stated override the port defaults.

          > > *** ;
          Denotes end of locked routes
          > > ;
          > > ; Applications
          supported:
          > > ;
          > > ; The first three are reserved for BBS,
          HOST and REMOTE SYSOP.
          > > ; Five additional applications, up to 12
          bytes each, can be
          > > ; defined as you wish. Applications beginning
          with a * are not
          > > ; shown in the valid commands display.
          > > ;
          > > APPLICATIONS=DXC ;