Re: linbpq Version 6.0.1.48

  • nl2prc
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 16, 2013
      Hi John

      I want to achive that i have a link to Xfbb (nl3dhr is F6fbb ) i made a kisslink to it but i want it to be in the node listing aswel.

      Howe do i achive this

      73, Ascal

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 16, 2013
        The document

        shows how to link Spider to LinBPQ. The same setup should work with FBB. Relplace the call to client in ax25d.conf with one to fbb.

        I want to achive that i have a link to Xfbb (nl3dhr is F6fbb ) i made a kisslink to it but i want it to be in the node listing aswel.

        Howe do i achive this

        73, Ascal

        > Can you explain that you are
        trying to achive?

        > As you have it at the moment, the statement
        creates a station NL3DHR as part
        > of you node, then tries to connect to
        it over port 3, which suggests it is
        > another system. You can't have two
        stations with the same callsign.

        > 73, John
        >

        > _____

        [BPQ32] linbpq Version 6.0.1.48

        > Hi
        >
        > When i make an application some things dont work as i want to
        work

        > When i tried to add ( APPLICATION 1,BBS,C 3
        NL3DHR,NL3DHR,DHRBBS,255 )
        > it won't connect to nl3dhr om port 3 the
        connect is goin nowwhere.

        > But when i make it APPLICATION
        1,BBS,C 3 NL3DHR,,,255 the connect is workin
        > but i don't have a netrom
        node to nl3dhr.

        > The next application is workin fine to bpqmail
        server APPLICATION
        > 2,PMS,,NL4DHR,NLA,255.
        >
        > I thing i do
        something wrong here

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 16, 2013
          Sorry, pasted the wrong link

          John

          shows how to link Spider to LinBPQ. The same setup should work with FBB. Relplace the call to client in ax25d.conf with one to fbb.

          I want to achive that i have a link to Xfbb (nl3dhr is F6fbb ) i made a kisslink to it but i want it to be in the node listing aswel.

          Howe do i achive this

          73, Ascal

          > Can you explain that you are
          trying to achive?

          > As you have it at the moment, the statement
          creates a station NL3DHR as part
          > of you node, then tries to connect to
          it over port 3, which suggests it is
          > another system. You can't have two
          stations with the same callsign.

          > 73, John
          >

          > _____

          [BPQ32] linbpq Version 6.0.1.48

          > Hi
          >
          > When i make an application some things dont work as i want to
          work

          > When i tried to add ( APPLICATION 1,BBS,C 3
          NL3DHR,NL3DHR,DHRBBS,255 )
          > it won't connect to nl3dhr om port 3 the
          connect is goin nowwhere.

          > But when i make it APPLICATION
          1,BBS,C 3 NL3DHR,,,255 the connect is workin
          > but i don't have a netrom
          node to nl3dhr.

          > The next application is workin fine to bpqmail
          server APPLICATION
          > 2,PMS,,NL4DHR,NLA,255.
          >
          > I thing i do
          something wrong here