RE: [BPQ32] linbpq Version 6.0.1.48

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 16, 2013
      Can you explain that you are trying to achive?

      As you have it at the moment, the statement creates a station NL3DHR as part of you node, then tries to connect to it over port 3, which suggests it is another system. You can't have two stations with the same callsign.

      73, John

      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 16, 2013
        Hi John

        I want to achive that i have a link to Xfbb (nl3dhr is F6fbb ) i made a kisslink to it but i want it to be in the node listing aswel.

        Howe do i achive this

        73, Ascal

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 16, 2013
          The document

          shows how to link Spider to LinBPQ. The same setup should work with FBB. Relplace the call to client in ax25d.conf with one to fbb.

          I want to achive that i have a link to Xfbb (nl3dhr is F6fbb ) i made a kisslink to it but i want it to be in the node listing aswel.

          Howe do i achive this

          73, Ascal

          > Can you explain that you are
          trying to achive?

          > As you have it at the moment, the statement
          creates a station NL3DHR as part
          > of you node, then tries to connect to
          it over port 3, which suggests it is
          > another system. You can't have two
          stations with the same callsign.

          > 73, John
          >

          > _____

          [BPQ32] linbpq Version 6.0.1.48

          > Hi
          >
          > When i make an application some things dont work as i want to
          work

          > When i tried to add ( APPLICATION 1,BBS,C 3
          NL3DHR,NL3DHR,DHRBBS,255 )
          > it won't connect to nl3dhr om port 3 the
          connect is goin nowwhere.

          > But when i make it APPLICATION
          1,BBS,C 3 NL3DHR,,,255 the connect is workin
          > but i don't have a netrom
          node to nl3dhr.

          > The next application is workin fine to bpqmail
          server APPLICATION
          > 2,PMS,,NL4DHR,NLA,255.
          >
          > I thing i do
          something wrong here

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 16, 2013
            Sorry, pasted the wrong link

            John

            shows how to link Spider to LinBPQ. The same setup should work with FBB. Relplace the call to client in ax25d.conf with one to fbb.

            I want to achive that i have a link to Xfbb (nl3dhr is F6fbb ) i made a kisslink to it but i want it to be in the node listing aswel.

            Howe do i achive this

            73, Ascal

            > Can you explain that you are
            trying to achive?

            > As you have it at the moment, the statement
            creates a station NL3DHR as part
            > of you node, then tries to connect to
            it over port 3, which suggests it is
            > another system. You can't have two
            stations with the same callsign.

            > 73, John
            >

            > _____

            [BPQ32] linbpq Version 6.0.1.48

            > Hi
            >
            > When i make an application some things dont work as i want to
            work

            > When i tried to add ( APPLICATION 1,BBS,C 3
            NL3DHR,NL3DHR,DHRBBS,255 )
            > it won't connect to nl3dhr om port 3 the
            connect is goin nowwhere.

            > But when i make it APPLICATION
            1,BBS,C 3 NL3DHR,,,255 the connect is workin
            > but i don't have a netrom
            node to nl3dhr.

            > The next application is workin fine to bpqmail
            server APPLICATION
            > 2,PMS,,NL4DHR,NLA,255.
            >
            > I thing i do
            something wrong here