linbpq Version 6.0.1.48

  • nl2prc
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 16, 2013
      Hi

      When i make an application some things dont work as i want to work

      When i tried to add ( APPLICATION 1,BBS,C 3 NL3DHR,NL3DHR,DHRBBS,255 )
      it won't connect to nl3dhr om port 3 the connect is goin nowwhere.

      But when i make it APPLICATION 1,BBS,C 3 NL3DHR,,,255 the connect is workin but i don't have a netrom node to nl3dhr.

      The next application is workin fine to bpqmail server APPLICATION 2,PMS,,NL4DHR,NLA,255.

      I thing i do something wrong here

      73, Ascal
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 16, 2013
        Can you explain that you are trying to achive?

        As you have it at the moment, the statement creates a station NL3DHR as part of you node, then tries to connect to it over port 3, which suggests it is another system. You can't have two stations with the same callsign.

        73, John

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 16, 2013
          Hi John

          I want to achive that i have a link to Xfbb (nl3dhr is F6fbb ) i made a kisslink to it but i want it to be in the node listing aswel.

          Howe do i achive this

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 16, 2013
            The document

            shows how to link Spider to LinBPQ. The same setup should work with FBB. Relplace the call to client in ax25d.conf with one to fbb.

            I want to achive that i have a link to Xfbb (nl3dhr is F6fbb ) i made a kisslink to it but i want it to be in the node listing aswel.

            Howe do i achive this

            73, Ascal

            > Can you explain that you are
            trying to achive?

            > As you have it at the moment, the statement
            creates a station NL3DHR as part
            > of you node, then tries to connect to
            it over port 3, which suggests it is
            > another system. You can't have two
            stations with the same callsign.

            > 73, John
            >

            > _____

            [BPQ32] linbpq Version 6.0.1.48

            > Hi
            >
            > When i make an application some things dont work as i want to
            work

            > When i tried to add ( APPLICATION 1,BBS,C 3
            NL3DHR,NL3DHR,DHRBBS,255 )
            > it won't connect to nl3dhr om port 3 the
            connect is goin nowwhere.

            > But when i make it APPLICATION
            1,BBS,C 3 NL3DHR,,,255 the connect is workin
            > but i don't have a netrom
            node to nl3dhr.

            > The next application is workin fine to bpqmail
            server APPLICATION
            > 2,PMS,,NL4DHR,NLA,255.
            >
            > I thing i do
            something wrong here

            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 16, 2013
              Sorry, pasted the wrong link

              John

              shows how to link Spider to LinBPQ. The same setup should work with FBB. Relplace the call to client in ax25d.conf with one to fbb.

              I want to achive that i have a link to Xfbb (nl3dhr is F6fbb ) i made a kisslink to it but i want it to be in the node listing aswel.

              Howe do i achive this

              73, Ascal

              > Can you explain that you are
              trying to achive?

              > As you have it at the moment, the statement
              creates a station NL3DHR as part
              > of you node, then tries to connect to
              it over port 3, which suggests it is
              > another system. You can't have two
              stations with the same callsign.

              > 73, John
              >

              > _____

              [BPQ32] linbpq Version 6.0.1.48

              > Hi
              >
              > When i make an application some things dont work as i want to
              work

              > When i tried to add ( APPLICATION 1,BBS,C 3
              NL3DHR,NL3DHR,DHRBBS,255 )
              > it won't connect to nl3dhr om port 3 the
              connect is goin nowwhere.

              > But when i make it APPLICATION
              1,BBS,C 3 NL3DHR,,,255 the connect is workin
              > but i don't have a netrom
              node to nl3dhr.

              > The next application is workin fine to bpqmail
              server APPLICATION
              > 2,PMS,,NL4DHR,NLA,255.
              >
              > I thing i do
              something wrong here