RE: [LinBPQ] APRS Miles/Km ?

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 16, 2013

      John, how do I get ‘km’ displayed instead of miles in the BPQ APRS Server web pages in LinBPQ 6.0.2.6 ???

      ##MILES_KM##

      73, Dick ZS6RO

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 16, 2013
        You can't

        ##MILES_KM## is recognised for compatibility with UIView, but the progam always returns "Miles", and distances are in miles.

        73, John

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 16, 2013

          Thanks John, I think when I get a chance, is to see if I can ‘hook’ into it and display km as well as miles ..

          73, Dick ZS6RO