RE: [BPQ32] Fwd: raspberry pi bpq32 config file [1 Attachment]

    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 16, 2013
      Rod,

      The TNC-PI (assuming you are using the serial port) is defined as

      COMPORT=/dev/ttyAMA0
      SPEED=19200

      So replace the lines

      COMPORT=11
      SPEED=9600

      Apart from that it looks ok.

      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 16, 2013
        Hi does linbpq also be able to use /dev/ttyS0 and /dev/ttyS1 ( com1 and com2 )

        In RedHat i dont't have ttyAMA0 or ttyAMA1

        73, Ascal

        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 16, 2013
          Yes, you can use any serial ports (real serial cards, USB Serial ports or virtual (pty) ports).

          73, John

          Hi does linbpq also be able to use /dev/ttyS0 and /dev/ttyS1 ( com1 and com2 )

          In RedHat i dont't have ttyAMA0 or ttyAMA1

          73, Ascal

          > Rod,

          The TNC-PI (assuming you are using the serial port) is defined as

          > COMPORT=/dev/ttyAMA0
          > SPEED=19200
          >
          > So replace
          the lines

          > COMPORT=11
          > SPEED=9600
          >
          > Apart
          from that it looks ok.

          Message-----
          href="mailto:BPQ32%40yahoogroups.com">BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of rod
          > hart
          > Sent: 15 June 2013 05:34
          > To:
          href="mailto:bpq32%40yahoogroups.com">bpq32@yahoogroups.com
          > Subject:
          [BPQ32] Fwd: raspberry pi bpq32 config file [1 Attachment]

          > -
          >
          > Can some experience person review
          the attached config file and let me know
          > what is wrong? I am using a
          raspberry pi model 2 and a tnc-pi.

          > Rod Hart

          WA3MEZ

          > Yahoo! Groups
          Links

        • Clayton Brantley
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 16, 2013
            Rod:  I forgot to delete the AXIP stuff.  Wonder if you would mind to do so.
            Not good links for your area.

            Clayton N4EV