RE: [BPQ32] Linbpq BBS port monitor - Wishlist

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 16, 2013
      Peter,

      I use tail -f on the Log_BBS file to monitor the BBS. I added the "Latest" symlink to make this easier to automate.

      You can monitor all the Node traffic using BPQTermTCP.

      John

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 16, 2013

        John, since LinBPQ 6.0.2.6, I can’t monitor for long periods of time like I used to, using BPQTermTCP … LinBPQ now also times out when I’m in Node mode, as well as when I’m in BBS mode …

        73, Dick ZS6RO