Loading ...
Sorry, an error occurred while loading the content.

Problem with v6.0.2.1 windows

Expand Messages
  • g6kui
    Hi all, Since upgrading to v6.0.2.1, I have noticed 2 problems. In the BPQTelnetServer logfile the IPAdress. Now show incorrectly . It used to show 192.168.1.1
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 15, 2013
    • 0 Attachment
      Hi all,
      Since upgrading to v6.0.2.1, I have noticed 2 problems.

      In the BPQTelnetServer logfile the IPAdress. Now show incorrectly .
      It used to show 192.168.1.1 but now shows -64.-88.1.1

      Also I can't now use the ROUTES command to update an entry

      73, Pete G6KUI
    • John Wiseman
      Hi Pete, Yes, it looks like I lost the ROUTE update feature when I converted to C in version 6.0.1.1. I thought I d fixed the IP address display, but it seems
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 16, 2013
      • 0 Attachment
        Hi Pete,
         
        Yes, it looks like I lost the ROUTE update feature when I converted to C in version 6.0.1.1. I thought I'd fixed the IP address display, but it seems not.
         
        I'll sort them out.
         
        73, John


        From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of g6kui
        Sent: 15 June 2013 18:10
        To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [BPQ32] Problem with v6.0.2.1 windows

         

        Hi all,
        Since upgrading to v6.0.2.1, I have noticed 2 problems.

        In the BPQTelnetServer logfile the IPAdress. Now show incorrectly .
        It used to show 192.168.1.1 but now shows -64.-88.1.1

        Also I can't now use the ROUTES command to update an entry

        73, Pete G6KUI

      Your message has been successfully submitted and would be delivered to recipients shortly.