Fwd: raspberry pi bpq32 config file

  • rod hart
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 14, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 10 KB
    -

    Can some experience person review the attached config file and let me
    know what is wrong? I am using a raspberry pi model 2 and a tnc-pi.

    Rod Hart
    WA3MEZ
  • Clayton Brantley
    Message 2 of 8 , Jun 15, 2013
    • 1 Attachment
    • 7 KB
    Rod:

    That conf file id NOT for the Linuz version.  John, G8BPQ, stated that the Windoz
    file will not work.  Did note that the comment about PACLEN had the */ and /* in
    the seconnd column and then have to be in the first column.

    I am including a copy of a preliminary version I am using.  It does work.  Also for the
    TNC-X for the Pi, you will see how to set that up too.

    Clayton N4EV

    <*>[Attachment(s) from rod hart included below]

    -

    Can some experience person review the attached config file and let me
    know what is wrong? I am using a raspberry pi model 2 and a tnc-pi.

    Rod Hart
    WA3MEZ

    <*>Attachment(s) from rod hart:

      <*> bpq32.cfg

    <*> Your email settings:
        Individual Email | Traditional

    <*> To change settings online go to:
        (Yahoo! ID required)

    <*> To change settings via email:
        BPQ32-digest@yahoogroups.com
        BPQ32-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

  • rod hart

      Message 4 of 8 , Jun 16, 2013
        Rod,

        The TNC-PI (assuming you are using the serial port) is defined as

        COMPORT=/dev/ttyAMA0
        SPEED=19200

        So replace the lines

        COMPORT=11
        SPEED=9600

        Apart from that it looks ok.

        Message 5 of 8 , Jun 16, 2013
          Hi does linbpq also be able to use /dev/ttyS0 and /dev/ttyS1 ( com1 and com2 )

          In RedHat i dont't have ttyAMA0 or ttyAMA1

          73, Ascal

          Message 6 of 8 , Jun 16, 2013
            Yes, you can use any serial ports (real serial cards, USB Serial ports or virtual (pty) ports).

            73, John

            Hi does linbpq also be able to use /dev/ttyS0 and /dev/ttyS1 ( com1 and com2 )

            In RedHat i dont't have ttyAMA0 or ttyAMA1

            73, Ascal

            > Rod,

            The TNC-PI (assuming you are using the serial port) is defined as

            > COMPORT=/dev/ttyAMA0
            > SPEED=19200
            >
            > So replace
            the lines

            > COMPORT=11
            > SPEED=9600
            >
            > Apart
            from that it looks ok.

            Message-----
            href="mailto:BPQ32%40yahoogroups.com">BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of rod
            > hart
            > Sent: 15 June 2013 05:34
            > To:
            href="mailto:bpq32%40yahoogroups.com">bpq32@yahoogroups.com
            > Subject:
            [BPQ32] Fwd: raspberry pi bpq32 config file [1 Attachment]

            > -
            >
            > Can some experience person review
            the attached config file and let me know
            > what is wrong? I am using a
            raspberry pi model 2 and a tnc-pi.

            > Rod Hart

            WA3MEZ

            > Yahoo! Groups
            Links

          • Clayton Brantley
            Message 7 of 8 , Jun 16, 2013
              Rod:  I forgot to delete the AXIP stuff.  Wonder if you would mind to do so.
              Not good links for your area.

              Clayton N4EV