Linbpq under RedHat 9

  • nl2prc
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 12, 2013
      Hi

      After a compiling session i succesfuly compiled the program for RedHat 9
      With tanks to John

      I put the folowing in my bpq.cfg

      LINMAIL
      And edite my linmail.cfg with the cal nl4dhr node is nl9dhr

      Bud howe do i make a connect to the mailbox is there a htlm for this to configure it

      Thanks
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 12, 2013
        You can configure and manage the BBS via the web interface.

        To connect to it, you need to add an APPLICATION line to your BPQ32.cfg

        APPLICATION 1,BBS,,NL4DHR

        There are other parameters you can add to the APPLICATION line if you want the call to appear in the NETROM Nodes table of other nodes. See the configuration file spec for details.

        You can then connect to the node and enter command BBS, or connect to call NL4DHR.

        73, John