RE: [BPQ32] K-NODE networks

    Message 1 of 35 , Jun 11, 2013
      No, Sorry!

      John

      From: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com [mailto:BPQ32@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Charles Brabham
      Sent: 11 June 2013 20:38
      To: BPQ32@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [BPQ32] K-NODE networks

      Thank you guys for the help - I was stumped!

      Is there a way to have KAnode nodes show up on my NODES list?

      (  I may being a bit too optimistic, there, but it never hurts to ask. )

      73 DE Charles, N5PVL

    • Charles Brabham
      Message 35 of 35 , Jun 11, 2013
        That's OK. My node is showing up on the local 40 net's node lists now, all is FB.

        Thanks again!

        73 DE Charles, N5PVL