Filter?

  • K.O. Higgs
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 5, 2013
      In the BPQ32Mail->Manage messages screen, can someone tell me how:
        Filter From
        Filter To
        Filter Via
      is used???

      K.O. n0kfq

      --

      K.O. Higgs
      n0kfq@...

      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 5, 2013
        They are used to limit whach messages are displayed.

        If any character string is present in one of the fields it will only show messages with the same string anywhere in the field.

        So if you put GM in the filter from, it will only show messages with the string GM somewhere in the From call.

        73, John