Re: New Version of LinBPQ is available.

  • nl2prc
    Message 1 of 33 , Jun 5, 2013
      Hi John

      Yes I used ./configure before make

      And i get some warnings at the end

      [root@localhost libconfig-1.4.9]# ./config
      -bash: ./config: No such file or directory
      [root@localhost libconfig-1.4.9]# ./config
      config.status configure
      [root@localhost libconfig-1.4.9]# ./configure
      checking for gawk... gawk
      configure: libconfig - made with pride in California
      checking for gcc... gcc
      checking for suffix of executables...
      checking whether gcc accepts -g... yes
      checking for egrep... /bin/grep -E
      checking for ANSI C header files... yes
      checking for sys/types.h... yes
      checking for sys/stat.h... yes
      checking for stdlib.h... yes
      checking for string.h... yes
      checking for memory.h... yes
      checking for strings.h... yes
      checking for inttypes.h... yes
      checking for stdint.h... yes
      checking for unistd.h... yes
      checking minix/config.h usability... no
      checking minix/config.h presence... no
      checking for minix/config.h... no
      checking whether it is safe to define __EXTENSIONS__... yes
      checking how to print strings... printf
      checking for a sed that does not truncate output... /bin/sed
      checking for fgrep... /bin/grep -F
      checking for ld used by gcc... /usr/bin/ld
      checking if the linker (/usr/bin/ld) is GNU ld... yes
      checking for BSD- or MS-compatible name lister (nm)... /usr/bin/nm -B
      checking the name lister (/usr/bin/nm -B) interface... BSD nm
      checking whether ln -s works... yes
      checking the maximum length of command line arguments... 98304
      checking whether the shell understands some XSI constructs... yes
      checking whether the shell understands "+="... no
      checking how to convert i686-pc-linux-gnu file names to i686-pc-linux-gnu format... func_convert_file_noop
      checking how to convert i686-pc-linux-gnu file names to toolchain format... func_convert_file_noop
      checking for /usr/bin/ld option to reload object files... -r
      checking for objdump... objdump
      checking how to recognize dependent libraries... pass_all
      checking for dlltool... no
      checking how to associate runtime and link libraries... printf %s\n
      checking for ar... ar
      checking for archiver @FILE support... no
      checking for strip... strip
      checking for ranlib... ranlib
      checking command to parse /usr/bin/nm -B output from gcc object... ok
      checking for sysroot... no
      checking for mt... mt
      checking if mt is a manifest tool... no
      checking for dlfcn.h... yes
      checking for objdir... .libs
      checking if gcc supports -fno-rtti -fno-exceptions... yes
      checking for gcc option to produce PIC... -fPIC -DPIC
      checking if gcc PIC flag -fPIC -DPIC works... yes
      checking if gcc static flag -static works... yes
      checking if gcc supports -c -o file.o... yes
      checking if gcc supports -c -o file.o... (cached) yes
      checking whether the gcc linker (/usr/bin/ld) supports shared libraries... yes
      checking whether -lc should be explicitly linked in... no
      checking dynamic linker characteristics... GNU/Linux ld.so
      checking for gcc... (cached) gcc
      checking whether we are using the GNU C compiler... (cached) yes
      checking for gcc option to accept ISO C89... (cached) none needed
      checking dependency style of gcc... (cached) gcc3
      checking whether gcc and cc understand -c and -o together... yes
      checking for g++... g++
      checking whether g++ accepts -g... yes
      checking dependency style of g++... gcc3
      checking how to run the C++ preprocessor... g++ -E
      checking for ld used by g++... /usr/bin/ld
      checking if the linker (/usr/bin/ld) is GNU ld... yes
      checking whether the g++ linker (/usr/bin/ld) supports shared libraries... yes
      checking for g++ option to produce PIC... -fPIC -DPIC
      checking if g++ PIC flag -fPIC -DPIC works... yes
      checking if g++ static flag -static works... yes
      checking if g++ supports -c -o file.o... yes
      checking if g++ supports -c -o file.o... (cached) yes
      checking whether the g++ linker (/usr/bin/ld) supports shared libraries... yes
      checking dynamic linker characteristics... (cached) GNU/Linux ld.so
      checking for flex... flex
      checking lex output file root... lex.yy
      checking lex library... -lfl
      checking whether yytext is a pointer... yes
      checking for bison... bison -y
      checking for compiler switch to enable full C/C++ warnings... -Wall -Wshadow -Wextra -Wdeclaration-after-statement -Wno-unused-parameter, -Wall -Wshadow -Wextra -Wno-unused-parameter
      checking for ANSI C header files... (cached) yes
      checking for unistd.h... (cached) yes
      checking for stdint.h... (cached) yes
      checking xlocale.h usability... no
      checking xlocale.h presence... yes
      configure: WARNING: xlocale.h: present but cannot be compiled
      configure: WARNING: xlocale.h: check for missing prerequisite headers?
      configure: WARNING: xlocale.h: see the Autoconf documentation
      configure: WARNING: xlocale.h: section "Present But Cannot Be Compiled"
      configure: WARNING: xlocale.h: proceeding with the compiler's result
      configure: WARNING: ## ----------------------------------- ##
      configure: WARNING: ## Report this to hyperrealm@... ##
      configure: WARNING: ## ----------------------------------- ##
      checking for xlocale.h... no
      checking for an ANSI C-conforming const... no
      checking for newlocale... no
      checking for uselocale... no
      checking for freelocale... no
      configure: creating ./config.status
      config.status: creating Makefile
      config.status: creating lib/Makefile
      config.status: creating lib/libconfig.pc
      config.status: creating lib/libconfig++.pc
      config.status: creating doc/Makefile
      config.status: creating examples/Makefile
      config.status: creating examples/c/Makefile
      config.status: creating examples/c++/Makefile
      config.status: creating tinytest/Makefile
      config.status: creating tests/Makefile
      config.status: creating libconfig.spec
      config.status: creating ac_config.h
      config.status: ac_config.h is unchanged
      config.status: executing libtool commands
      [root@localhost libconfig-1.4.9]#

      73, Ascal

      > With libconfig, did you run ./configure before make?
      >
      > If you are stil linterested, I could probalby include the libconfig files
      > you need in the source tree. I had to do that for the MAC OS/X version.

    • Richard
      Message 33 of 33 , Jun 13, 2013

        John, I’m on LinBPQ 6.0.2.6 and notice the same disconnect from the BBS (I assume this version doesn’t have the BBS/Forwarding timeouts added ??) – possibly I’m too hasty …

        73, Dick ZS6RO

        John, I assume the BBS timeouts are retriggerable, so to speak – so long as one types in the BBS, the ‘window’ is extended .. I tend to stay logged in for long periods of time …

        It would be nice to have the User and Forwarding session separately configurable ..

        73, Dick ZS6RO