HOW TO

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 5, 2013

      How to map to a Drive in linux

      I need to read a file from an External XP Machine. I see the share folder as mounted on my Linux box. What is the syntax to get that file..

      Share  name vws_data/wxreport.txt

      ???

      Everything I tried must not be working. My WX Data never shows at at find u.com

      73

      N9LYA/K9BBS

      Linbpq 6.0.1.49  Debian 7.0.0 Dell_Server_2600_4GBRAM_73GBHD_Dual_Dual_Core_CPU_1.8Ghz

      W9HU

      PilinBPQ 6.0.1.47

      2013-04-17-wheezy-raspbian_Rpi_B_700MHz_256MBram

      N9LYA-5

      JNOS 2.0j Debian Linux 6.0.6

      HP 3.4Ghz  2GB Ram 2TB Hard drive