Re: [Skipnet] System is online via Linbpq

  • Charles Brabham
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 4, 2013
      MY MixW station got a momentary connection today from N9LYA, I was out of the shack so I wasn't able to use the mouse and waterfall display to tune in.

      I have BPQ32 installed - but not configured yet. Have been busy building a storage building on my property, which keeps me outside a lot and tires me out.

      Have discovered lots oif 40m activity here in West Texas, but it's all K-nodes, etc.

      73 DE Charles, N5PVL

    • Charles Brabham
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 11, 2013
        My present antenna isn't making it on 20m for the net, but works OK for local 40m stuff.

        I'm in a valley, surrounded by mountains and will probably have to get my antenna up higher to do anything but the NVIS cloud-burner stuff I am doing now.

        There is a gap between mountain ranges to the north of me that I hope to exploit.

        In the mean-time though, I will play around on the local 40m KA-Node network until I can get a more serious antenna system put up.

        Will keep trying!

        73 DE Charles, N5PVL

      • Charles Brabham
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 6, 2013
          Any 30m activity? - I may be able to do some good, there.

          73 DE Charles, N5PVL