System is online via Linbpq

  • Jerry
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2013

      Ryan kb8pmy set me up and got me running..

      All Systems normal

      Except winmor is not available yet.. That is the next step maybe from a few to several days yet…

      73

      N9LYA/K9BBS

      Linbpq 6.0.1.47  Debian 7.0.0 Dell_Server_2600_4GBRAM_73GBHD_Dual_Dual_Core_CPU_1.8Ghz

      W9HU

      PilinBPQ 6.0.1.47

      2013-04-17-wheezy-raspbian_Rpi_B_700MHz_256MBram

      N9LYA-5

      JNOS 2.0j Debian Linux 6.0.6

      HP 3.4Ghz  2GB Ram 2TB Hard drive

    • Charles Brabham
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 4, 2013
        MY MixW station got a momentary connection today from N9LYA, I was out of the shack so I wasn't able to use the mouse and waterfall display to tune in.

        I have BPQ32 installed - but not configured yet. Have been busy building a storage building on my property, which keeps me outside a lot and tires me out.

        Have discovered lots oif 40m activity here in West Texas, but it's all K-nodes, etc.

        73 DE Charles, N5PVL

      • Charles Brabham
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 11, 2013
          My present antenna isn't making it on 20m for the net, but works OK for local 40m stuff.

          I'm in a valley, surrounded by mountains and will probably have to get my antenna up higher to do anything but the NVIS cloud-burner stuff I am doing now.

          There is a gap between mountain ranges to the north of me that I hope to exploit.

          In the mean-time though, I will play around on the local 40m KA-Node network until I can get a more serious antenna system put up.

          Will keep trying!

          73 DE Charles, N5PVL

        • Charles Brabham
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 6, 2013
            Any 30m activity? - I may be able to do some good, there.

            73 DE Charles, N5PVL