RE: [BPQ32] windows 8

  • N9ACQ
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 1, 2013

      Robby

                      I would first look for new driver for your existing USB/RS-232 adapter.

      73 Bill

      N9ACQ

    • Dave
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 2, 2013
        I have not purchased this product but this link will explain the issue.
        This is NOT an endorsement.

        http://www.usconverters.com/index.php?main_page=page&id=56&chapter=0

        73
        Dave
        WB2HVF

        .

        This is
        On 6/1/2013 6:41 PM, T L Roberson wrote:

        what kind of chip I need
        Robby

        From: Dave <druliefw@...>
        Date: 05/30/2013 10:06 PM (GMT-06:00)