ci-v rig control help

  • Daryll Webb
    Message 1 of 5 , May 30, 2013
      Howdy
      I can control the ic718 via mail/chat.
      But I can not control it with bpq .cfg  winmor port.
      Has any one seen this??

      Message 2 of 5 , May 30, 2013
        Daryl,

        Can you explain exactily what you are trying to do? If it works with Mail/Chat it must be using the config from bpq32.cfg

        73, John

        Message 3 of 5 , May 30, 2013
          Yes
          After mail/chat makes a connection request via winmor I would like for the radio to park on a fixed freq.
          Let's say I have mail/chat forwarding to call three stations on different freq's using the else command.
          Then I would like for it to go to a predetermined freq. for other incoming call's.

          Buster kg9nd

          Message 4 of 5 , May 30, 2013
            Ok,

            Could you send me you config?

            Thanks,
            John

            Message 5 of 5 , May 30, 2013
            Jerry lya has looked at it and said he did not see why it will not work.
            good luck
            Buster kg9nd