Works Well

  • w4jpa
    Message 1 of 4 , May 25 6:27 PM
      Clayton
      I too have a (Linux/Debian) Raspberry Pi + TNC-Pi in a very neat little box running (at this time) linbpq32 for a RMS gate and BBS. But, other options for digipeating through other nodes and using Winmor on HIF (complete with rig control) are possible.

      John's documents do take a time to wade through but everything is there that you should need. Oh! yes, some folks on this board can (perhaps rightfully) get tired of the same questions from new comers and you might get the occasional "read the documents" reply. Not exactly what I was expecting from a user group. (If the docs were that intuitive who would be asking?) On the other hand the software is good, it is hardy and once you do set it up works well. Just keep at it. Oh - added advantage IC2 for multiple TNC-Pi's now that is temping. Go for it!