BPQ32

  • w4wws
    Message 1 of 49 , May 25, 2013
      Good afternoon everyone, I am having issues trying to get the BPQ32 to work out on VHF...I have the AGW packet engine installed and I am using the Signalink usb interface but I still cannot get on the air...The overall config is somewhat cumbersome to get running, if anyone has any ideas please send them my way....

      Thanks, Steve W4WWS
      Message 49 of 49 , Oct 22, 2016

        Yes and yes.