Re: [BPQ32] ci-v rig control with ic 718

  • Daryll Webb
    Message 1 of 9 , May 25 9:28 AM
      Hello John
      If I do not put the RADIO 14.110 USB 2  it will work as should and make a connection with winmor tnc using signalink.
      But when I do like your example the winmor tnc will not try to work. Nothing happends.
      winmor 1.5.0.0
      bpq32 5 2 9 1

      Message 2 of 9 , May 25 4:12 PM

        Place a decimal in the frequency as in 7.101

        Message 3 of 9 , May 25 4:31 PM
          Thanks Jim
          I did get the winmor tnc to change ok   it turned out filter was wrong
          now i am looking at the scan in .cfg     if I can get it to rest on a sertin freq when it is done I wou't need the scan option.
          More later as I work on it.
          Thanks for the input     I may need more later on
          Buster kg9nd