RE: [BPQ32] ci-v rig control with ic 718

    Message 1 of 9 , May 25, 2013
      Buster,

      I'm not sure what you mean by "add the frequency in the connect string"

      The frequency is set with a RADIO  command before the connect - something like
      ATTACH 4
      RADIO 14.110 USB 2
      C CALLSIGN

      73, John

      Message 2 of 9 , May 25, 2013
        Hello John
        If I do not put the RADIO 14.110 USB 2  it will work as should and make a connection with winmor tnc using signalink.
        But when I do like your example the winmor tnc will not try to work. Nothing happends.
        winmor 1.5.0.0
        bpq32 5 2 9 1

        Message 3 of 9 , May 25, 2013

          Place a decimal in the frequency as in 7.101

          Message 4 of 9 , May 25, 2013
            Thanks Jim
            I did get the winmor tnc to change ok   it turned out filter was wrong
            now i am looking at the scan in .cfg     if I can get it to rest on a sertin freq when it is done I wou't need the scan option.
            More later as I work on it.
            Thanks for the input     I may need more later on
            Buster kg9nd