Re: Getting Started

  • tom Pawlik
    Message 1 of 9 , May 24, 2013
      Thanks for the come back, Mike. I think that my station setup is
      off. I tried working a local repeater in my area and no one heard
      me. So I got to figure out why this is before I can go on. I did
      monitor those freq you mention earlier and got nothing. It could
      be that when I did so, it was not busy during the middle of the
      weekday.

      Tom kc9tgf