New Version of LinBPQ is available.

    Message 1 of 33 , May 24, 2013
      I've uploaded new versions of LinBPQ

      Binaries are available for Intel based Linux systems, the Rasberry PI, MAC OS-X running on a Power PC and the BeagleBone Black.

      As wellsas a few bug fixes, there are two new features. The code now includes TNC Emulators for TNC2, DED Hostmode, Kantronics Hostfrs4s Mode and SCS PTC Hostmode. See http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Documents/BPQCFGFile.html##TNCPort

      I've also added the option to specify separate DIGI aliases for cross port digipeating. See the XDIGI parameter in http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Documents/BPQCFGFile.html##Port

      There is also a new version of the HTML Pages

      73,
      John G8BPQ
    • Richard
      Message 33 of 33 , Jun 13, 2013

        John, I’m on LinBPQ 6.0.2.6 and notice the same disconnect from the BBS (I assume this version doesn’t have the BBS/Forwarding timeouts added ??) – possibly I’m too hasty …

        73, Dick ZS6RO

        John, I assume the BBS timeouts are retriggerable, so to speak – so long as one types in the BBS, the ‘window’ is extended .. I tend to stay logged in for long periods of time …

        It would be nice to have the User and Forwarding session separately configurable ..

        73, Dick ZS6RO