'VIA' routes not shown on my radio port. Why?

  • zl4ax
    Message 1 of 2 , May 22 6:06 PM
      Hi Guys
      How do I activate the full display of 'Heard' stations on my BPQ32 radio port please?
      My colleague on the other side of town also runs BPQ32 with a radio port but his shows the FULL digipeated route when asked for MH 2......
      (mine might show ZL3XX, but his shows ZL3XX via NODE,NODE etc)

      I guess this is just something that I haven't enabled yet?
      thanks for your advice
      Paul ZL4AX
      Message 2 of 2 , May 23 1:52 AM
        Paul,

        That feature isn't in the released bpq32 code. It is in the latest LinBPQ, and test versions of BPQ32.dll

        73, John