MacBpq

  • k7ilo@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 7 , May 21, 2013
      Hey John
      The new code is working as it should. Any plans to add the aprs function to the mac or linux version?
      Just asking?? :-)

      Harold
      K7ILO
      Nevada AmprNet IP Coordinator
      Message 2 of 7 , May 22, 2013
        Harold,

        The Digi and Igate are there. I'm considering adding the messaging feature of BPQAPRS,, but at the moment have no plans for adding the mapping.

        73, John

        Message 3 of 7 , May 22, 2013

          Ok that's cool.

          Thanks John.

          Sent from a smartphone.  Owner makes typo's for sure.

          Message 4 of 7 , Jun 27, 2013
            Hey John

            Can you send me the mac version of bpq right before 6.0.2.12?
            I think there may be an issue with it and me not thinking, over-wrote the old version b4 I backed it up.
            For some reason, when I connect to macbpq with termtcp now, it says connected but no prompts and will not respond to any commands.

            Also, one think Ken and I noticed about the Winlink reporting thing.
            Neither linbpq nor macbpq have provisions for adding the winlink information such as address, locator and things like that like the windows version does. We didnt see anything in the web portal.

            Can that be the cause that a few of us on linbpq and me on macbpq may not be showing up in the winlink stations page?

            Thanks and TTYL

            Harold
            K7ILO
          • Harold Kinchelow
            Message 5 of 7 , Jun 27, 2013
              Ok  John .
              This is what i am seeing in my debug file.

              130628 05:06:40 !          CMS #0 212.69.162.229 Official name : wien.winlink.org
              130628 05:06:40 !          CMS #1 71.7.139.22 Official name : halifax.winlink.org
              130628 05:06:40 !          CMS #2 116.212.194.60 Official name : perth.winlink.org
              130628 05:06:40 !          CMS #3 174.46.122.124 Official name : brentwood.winlink.org
              130628 05:06:41 !          CMS #4 199.73.55.101 Official name : winlink.org
              130628 05:06:42 !          AXIP Resolve complete - pausing

              It seems the computer comes to a halt for about 2-4 minutes, then everything starts working.

              Harold
              K7ILO

              Message 6 of 7 , Jun 28, 2013
                Harold,

                Yes, at the moment only BPQ32 has the option to update the Winlink SYSOP info. I believe that you need a SYSOP record to appear on the stations page.

                73, John

                Message 7 of 7 , Jun 28, 2013

                  Cool and thanks John.  I will let you know if and what I find different between the 2 versions.

                  Harold
                  K7ILO