Re: [BPQ32] winmor tnc via bpq

  • Daryll Webb
    Message 1 of 5 , May 18, 2013
      Put the new one in and it looks like it is working, thanks will see how it works over time.
      Won't really know till we do a cold start of sys.  Will let u know.
      Thanks for the info    Buster kg9nd

      Message 2 of 5 , May 18, 2013

        Using the most current WINMOR TNC 1.4.7.8 togehther with BPQ32 and Airmail Packet client for WinLink message transfer and P2P mailbox. The new QAM modes working fine.

        vy 73 de Jakob DK3CW

        EmComm liaison officer Frankfurt / Main
        www.dk3cw.de

        When All Else Fails, Ham Radio Works

[...]

        -----Ursprüngliche Nachricht Ende-----

        ---

        Alle Postfächer an einem Ort. Jetzt wechseln und E-Mail-Adresse mitnehmen! Rundum glücklich mit freenetMail
      • Dave
        Message 3 of 5 , May 18, 2013
          I now have 1.4.7.8 on my BPQ MARS system on TAC and so far it is working fine. I might be imagining things but it seems to be responding better to the propagation conditions better also by downshifting to more robust modes when needed.

          73
          Dave afa2hv
          AFC2MC/AFC2MC-10