RE: [BPQ32] Re: fbb as a second application

    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 13, 2008

      Jim,

      Sorry I didn’t get back to you fast enough, I have installed on my test computer, RMS, WinFbb 7.01B

      BPQ32U_410D

      Here is the values in the APPL string you wanted to use,

      APPLICATIONS=RMS,BBS

      APPL1CALL=N9PMO-10

      APPL1ALIAS=RMS

      APPL1QUAL=255

      APPL2CALL=N9PMO

      APPL2ALIAS=PMOBBS

      APPL2QUAL=255

      Using the Edit Registry the following Folder Must be added:

      HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\G8BPQ\BPQ32

      FBBAPPL     REG_DWORD  0x00000002 (2)

      AGWtoBPQ.EXE CONFIG:

      Appl Mask 0x1

      Save

      Restart:

      Both RMS and BBS (7.01-35) work Fine, from the BPQ Terminal Window, RMS works Fine in the WinFbb Gateway (F9)

      Most use BBS as the first position, (APPL) then the Registry doesn’t need to be added.

      A good explanation of applications are in the BPQ/Examples/Multiple Applications/BPQCFG.TXT

      Thanks to John G8BPQ and Ron N5IN

      Mike Melnik