Load linbpq On Boot

  • w4jpa
    Message 1 of 5 , May 16, 2013
      Can anyone let me have copy of a load on boot script for linbpq on debian (Raspberry pi) or point to where such might be in the docs. I've been at this all day and my eyes are growing weary looking through mountains of stuff on the subject. I just want to start linbpq when the pi boots in case of a power glitch.
      73
      BobJ
      WJPA
    • Clayton Brantley
      Message 2 of 5 , May 16, 2013
      The attached shows how to just waht you want.
      Clayton N4EV

      Message 3 of 5 , May 16, 2013

        Thanks Clayton.

        [Attachment(s) from Clayton Brantley included below]

          Message 5 of 5 , May 17, 2013

            Thanks Jim

            Yep – I just need to wade through the docs. It’s all there I guess!

            73