Tsthwin and tfwin32.dll

  • nl2prc
    Message 1 of 3 , May 15, 2013
      Hi

      I don't realy know if this is al problem with tsthwin or the dll TFWIN32.DLL

      The command in TSTHWIN.CFG don't work
      When i trie to enter AX25 MYCALL in CMD mode on tsthwin it comes back with

      Mycall is 0

      Also when i connect the pms the pms call seems to be RC instead of NL2DHR

      is there anyone that solved this problem.

      Thanks.
      Message 2 of 3 , May 15, 2013
        AX MYCALL will set the callsign  to a null call.

        AX MYCALL NL2PRC should work - but doesnt get a response

        It looks as if tsthwin sets the call to nulls after initialisation - I'm not sure if this is a bug in my code or tsthwin.

        If you set a specific call on each channel (using AX PORTCALL) it seems to work ok

        I'm working on a new interface which will replace the TFWIN32.dll and I'll make sure these issues are addressed.

        73, John

        Message 3 of 3 , May 15, 2013
          I just found out that if you put the ax Mycall command at the end of the cfg file it works to

          Thanks anyway