Re: [BPQ32] Looking fo a Debian BBS

  • Rick Nicholson
    Message 1 of 21 , May 14, 2013
      Great,, let me know what you find, I'm hiking on the AT, I have a pitnc that I would also like to run BPQ on!

      Ill be back in late May, I'll get with you and I can share what I already have compiled for the RPI.

      Rick

      Sent from my iPhone

      On May 14, 2013, at 8:05 PM, Corey Shields <cshields@...> wrote:

      Rick,

      just built a tnc-x for the raspi this week. Was able to pick up aprs traffic with it. Thinking of trying bpq if I find a cheap radio to go with it this weekend at Dayton.

      -Corey KB9JHU

      On Tuesday, May 14, 2013, Rick Nicholson wrote:

      Jerry

      Please send me the link as well.

      Thanks

      Rick

      Sent from my iPhone

      On Apr 28, 2013, at 1:26 PM, "Jerry" <n9lya@...> wrote:

      Linbpq works great on the Pi.  I will see if I can find u the download link and send private

      73

      Message 2 of 21 , May 14, 2013
        Instructions on setting up LinBPQ, which includes the Node, BBS and Chat server can be found here

        The document has links to download the software

        There are a couple of other links which may be of interest

        Installing BPQ on a Respberry PI

        Setting up an RMS Gateway

        73, John G8BPQ