RE: [BPQ32] Tsthwin and bpq32

    Message 1 of 14 , May 13, 2013
      UI frames should be sent to the path specified in the UNPROTO parameter of the PORT config.

      73, John

      Message 2 of 14 , May 13, 2013
        Here another problem command UNPROTO is not workin on a axudp port
        And there is where in want to digi it via another node

        Message 3 of 14 , May 13, 2013
          UNPROTO does work on AXUDP ports. You must have a MAP entry for the call the packet is being sent to, or the code won't konw what IP address to send it to.

          73, John

          Here another problem command UNPROTO is not workin on a axudp port
          And there is where in want to digi it via another node

          > UI frames should be sent to the
          path specified in the UNPROTO parameter of
          > the PORT config.
          >
          > 73, John
          >
          > _____

          [BPQ32] Tsthwin and bpq32

          > Hi all
          >
          > I'm running tsthwin and bpq32 however i can't digi my UI
          frames to another
          > node zo that i can use the ulist
          >
          > Is
          there a way of doing this

        • nl2prc
          Message 4 of 14 , May 13, 2013
            This is the map i use

            MAP NL9DHR 192.168.23.5 UDP 93 B

            And is workin oke i think

            Also unproto to NL3DHR is workin this is mij home bbs

            But i'm having problems because the bbs can't be seen directly

            i have a problem to digi it via node

            What i need is this

            NL2DHR to NL3DHR via NL9DHR ctl UI

            No matter what i doe i get

            nl2dhr to nl3dhr ctl UI

            where do i go wrang

            And on the bpq monitor i only see nl2dhr on the loopback port

            Greetings ascal

            Message 5 of 14 , May 14, 2013
              Can you send me your bpq32.cfg and I'll see if I can see what the problem is.

              73, John

              Also unproto to NL3DHR is workin this is mij home bbs

              But i'm having problems because the bbs can't be seen directly

              i have a problem to digi it via node

              What i need is this

              NL2DHR to NL3DHR via NL9DHR ctl UI

              No matter what i doe i get

              nl2dhr to nl3dhr ctl UI

              where do i go wrang

              And on the bpq monitor i only see nl2dhr on the loopback port

              Greetings ascal

              > UNPROTO does work on
              AXUDP ports. You must have a MAP entry for the call the
              > packet is being
              sent to, or the code won't konw what IP address to send it
              > to.
              >
              > 73, John
              >
              > _____

              [BPQ32] Re: Tsthwin and bpq32

              href="mailto:BPQ32%40yahoogroups.com">BPQ32@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BPQ32%40yahoogroups.com> , "John
              <john.wiseman@> wrote:

              > > UI frames should be sent
              to the path specified in the UNPROTO parameter of
              > > the PORT
              config.

              > > 73, John
              > >
              > > _____
              > >
              > > From:
              > [mailto:
              > Of

              nl2prc
              > > Sent: 13 May 2013 14:59
              > > To:
              > > Subject: [BPQ32] Tsthwin
              and bpq32

              Hi all

              > > I'm running tsthwin and bpq32 however i can't
              digi my UI frames to another
              > > node zo that i can use the
              ulist

              > > Is there a way of doing this

            • nl2prc
              Message 6 of 14 , May 14, 2013
                This is my bpq32.cfg
                NL3DHR is using LINUX an NL9DHR is running on Xnet node software 1.36

                /* This begins a multi-line comment

                CONFIGURATION FILE FOR BPQ32: G8BPQ SWITCH SOFTWARE

                Includes 1 AX/IP/UDP Port and 2 BPQKISS TNC Ports.

                \Examples\Large_without_AGWPE

                Substitute your amateur call for every occurance 'MYCALL'. Make appropriate
                changes to NODEALIAS, APPLnALLIAS's, IDMSG, BTEXT, INFOMSG and CTEXT to suit
                your installation.

                */ This ends a multi-line comment

                LOCATOR=JO22JW
                ;See LOCATOR details at:
                ;http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Documents/BPQNodeMap.htm

                ;PASSWORD=ABCDEFGHILKLMNOPQRSTUVWXY
                ; SYSOP Passord - See http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Documents/Node%20SYSOP.html

                NODECALL=NL4DHR ; Node callsign
                NODEALIAS=NLDHR ; Node alias (6 characters max)
                IDMSG: ; UI broadcast text from NODECALL to fixed dest ID
                NL4DHR TEST NODE
                *** ; Denotes end of IDMSG text

                /*
                The BTEXT below contains an APRS location specification. Search the internet
                for "APRS Protocol Specification" for details on the format.  If you do not
                care to do this, it would be best to replace the line by simple non APRS
                text rather than transmit incorrect data which may find it's way via APRS
                IGates to FINDU.COM.
                */

                BTEXT: ; UI broadcast text from BCALL to destination UNPROTO=
                NL2DHR
                *** ; Denotes end of BTEXT text
                INFOMSG: ; The INFO command text follows:
                Test node Den Helder JO22JW
                *** ; Denotes end of INFOMSG text
                CTEXT: ; The CTEXT text follows:
                NLDHR:NL4DHR} BBS CONNECT BYE INFO NODES ROUTES PORTS USERS MHEARD
                Test Node Den Helder
                *** ; Denotes end of CTEXT text
                FULL_CTEXT=0 ; 0=send CTEXT to L2 connects to NODEALIAS only
                ; 1=send CTEXT to all connectees

                ; Network System Parameters:

                OBSINIT=6 ; Initial obsolescence set when a node is included
                ; in a received nodes broadcast. This value is then
                ; decremented by 1 every NODESINTERVAL.
                OBSMIN=4 ; When the obsolescence of a node falls below this
                ; value that node's information is not included in
                ; a subsequent nodes broadcast.
                NODESINTERVAL=10 ; Nodes broadcast interval in minutes
                IDINTERVAL=60 ; 'IDMSG' UI broadcast interval in minutes, 0=OFF
                BTINTERVAL=60 ; The BTEXT broadcast interval in minutes, 0=OFF
                L3TIMETOLIVE=25 ; Max L3 hops
                L4RETRIES=3 ; Level 4 retry count
                L4TIMEOUT=60 ; Level 4 timeout in seconds s/b > FRACK x RETRIES
                L4DELAY=10 ; Level 4 delayed ack timer in seconds
                L4WINDOW=4 ; Level 4 window size
                MAXLINKS=63 ; Max level 2 links
                MAXNODES=128 ; Max nodes in nodes table
                MAXROUTES=64 ; Max adjacent nodes
                MAXCIRCUITS=128 ; Max L4 circuits
                MINQUAL=168 ; Minimum quality to add to nodes table
                ; INP3 Routing is experimental.  The two parms which follow will be ignored
                ; unless activated in the ROUTES: section.
                MAXHOPS=4 ; INP3 hop limit to add to tables
                MAXRTT=90 ; INP3 max RTT in seconds
                BUFFERS=255 ; Packet buffers - 255 means allocate as many as
                ; possible, normally about 130, depending upon other
                ; table sizes.

                ; TNC default parameters:

                PACLEN=236 ; Max packet size (236 max for net/rom)

                 /*
                PACLEN is a problem! The ideal size depends on the link(s) over which a packet
                will be sent. For a session involving another node, we have no idea what is at
                the far end. Ideally each node should have the capability to combine and then
                refragment messages to suit each link segment - maybe when there are more BPQ
                nodes about than 'other' ones, I'll do it. When the node is accessed directly,
                things are a bit easier, as we know at least something about the link. So,
                currently there are two PACLEN params, one here and one in the PORTS section.
                This one is used to set the initial value for sessions via other nodes and for
                sessions initiated from here. The other is used for incoming direct (Level 2)
                sessions. In all cases the TNC PACLEN command can be used to override the
                defaults.
                 */

                ; Level 2 Parameters:

                ; T1 (FRACK), T2 (RESPTIME) and N2 (RETRIES) are now in the PORTS section

                T3=120 ; Link validation timer in seconds
                IDLETIME=720 ; Idle link shutdown timer in seconds

                ; Configuration Options:

                AUTOSAVE=1 ; Saves BPQNODES.dat upon program exit
                BBS=1 ; 1 = BBS support included, 0 = No BBS support
                NODE=1 ; Include switch support
                HIDENODES=0 ; If set to 1, nodes beginning with a #
                ; require a 'N *' command to be displayed.

                ; The *** LINKED command is intended for use by gateway software, and concern
                ; has been expressed that it could be misused. It is recommended that it be
                ; disabled (=N) if unneeded.

                ENABLE_LINKED=A ; Controls processing of *** LINKED command
                ; Y = allows unrestricted use
                ; A = allows use by application program
                ; N = disabled

                ; Port Definitions:

                ; AX/IP/UDP port definition.

                PORT
                 PORTNUM=1 ; Optional but sets port number if stated
                 ID=AX/IP/UDP ; Displayed by PORTS command
                 TYPE=EXTERNAL ; Calls an external module
                 DLLNAME=BPQAXIP.DLL ; Uses BPQAXIP.DLL
                 QUALITY=255 ; Quality factor applied to node broadcasts heard on
                ; this port, unless overridden by a locked route
                ; entry. Setting to 0 stops node broadcasts
                 MINQUAL=168 ; Entries in the nodes table with qualities greater or
                ; equal to MINQUAL will be sent on this port. A value
                ; of 0 sends everything.
                 MAXFRAME=7 ; Max outstanding frames (1 thru 7)
                 FRACK=3000 ; Level 2 timout in milliseconds
                 RESPTIME=1000 ; Level 2 delayed ack timer in milliseconds
                 RETRIES=5 ; Level 2 maximum retry value
                 PACLEN=236 ; Max = 236
                 CONFIG ; BPQAXIP.cfg has been deprecated.  Instead the AXIP
                ; configuration occurs here:
                ; UNPROTO=NL3DHR NL9DHR
                ; DIGIFLAG=1
                ; DIGIPORT=1,2
                 MHEARD ;Opens AXIP MHEARD window
                 UDP 93 ;Listens for UDP packets on this UDP port number

                ; You may listen on additional port numbers if desired:
                ; UDP 10094 ;Listens for UDP packets on this UDP port number

                ; Starting with bpqaxip.dll version 1.14.1.1 the default behavior is to not
                ; add information to BPQ32's nodes table for AX/IP/UDP nodes which are not
                ; explicitly listed in the bpqaxip.cfg file.  The default behavior can be
                ; modified with these commands:
                ; DONTCHECKSOURCECALL ;This option allows entries in the NODES table from
                ;stations sending you nodes broadcasts without the
                ;corresponding node being configured in bpqaxip.cfg.
                 AUTOADDMAP ;This option automatically adds the node call and
                ;address of a node for which you do not have a
                ;pre-arranged fixed entry in bpqaxip.cfg.  If the
                ;option DONTCHECKSOURCECALL is specified then the
                ;AUTOADDMAP option is ignored.

                 BROADCAST NODES
                ; BROADCAST QST
                ; MAP NL3DHR 192.168 23 5 udp 93 B
                MAP NL9DHR 192.168.23.5 UDP 93 B
                ; MAP ZZ0ZZ z.example.org UDP 10093 B
                ; MAP CC8CC-5 208.77.188.166 UDP 10093 B
                ; MAP AA1AA-1 example.net UDP 10093 B
                ; If INP3 routing (experimental at this point) is utilized the 'B' command
                ; should not be included
                ; MAP BB9BB-6 example.com UDP 10093

                ; Steve Conrad, VE9SC, provides a service which displays a map of BPQMailChat
                ; nodes dynamically updated:  http://guardian.no-ip.org/bpqmap/ChatNetwork.htm
                ; To include your chat node on the map remove the ';' from the MAP DUMMY
                ; statement which follows.  The rest of the statement must remain exactly as
                ; shown.
                ; MAP DUMMY CHATMAP.G8BPQ.NET UDP 10090

                ; A keepalive may be needed if you have not properly configured your
                ; router to direct incoming UDP traffic to the specific machine on you
                ; LAN which is running BPQ32.  You should properly configure your router
                ; so that the keepalive is unneeded, as this ploy is not completely
                ; reliable!

                ; In the exceptional case where your ISP is dropping your incoming traffic
                ; testing has found that the keepalive might help 'keep the door open'.
                ; In the following example a keepalive packet is sent every 30 seconds:
                ; MAP AA1AA-1 example.net KEEPALIVE 30 UDP 10093 B

                ; An experimental TCP communication mode was added with the 2009/Aug/28 Beta
                ; release. The purpose is to circumvent router issues which are almost certain
                ; when 'your side', which we will call the client side, cannot control access
                ; to direct incoming UDP packets to your machine.  Instead you will originate
                ; a connection via TCP. TCP is a connected protocol, all routers should
                ; automatically set up the return path to your machine.

                ; An example would be your BPQ32 node, with a node call of MYCALL-5, on a
                ; laptop at a public access WiFI site. To connect to AA1AA-1 via this method
                ; you will need this entry in your MAP list (without the ; of course):
                ; MAP AA1AA-1 example.net TCP-Master 10093 B

                ; AA1AA-1 is the node call of the remote side, e.g. server side.  The server
                ; side must have the ability to program its router to direct incoming TCP
                ; traffic with the specified port number to the machine running BPQ32 Node
                ; AA1AA-1, just as it does for UDP.

                ; BPQ32 Node AA1AA-1 at URL=example.net would add the folllowing entry to its
                ; MAP list:
                ; MAP MYCALL-5 0.0.0.0 TCP-Slave 10093 B

                ; As a result AA1AA-1 will listen for TCP packets on port 10093 from MYCALL-5.
                ; When heard, a TCP connection will result over which AX.25 traffic will flow.
                ; The server side obtains the client side ip address when the connection
                ; request is received.

                ; As currently implemented the client side will have to make advance
                ; arrangements with the server side so that the correct MAP entries will be in
                ; effect, as well as to specify a unique TCP port number for each prearranged
                ; client.
                ENDPORT

                PORT
                 PORTNUM=2 ; Optonal but sets port number if stated
                 ID=LOOPBACK ; Defines the Loopback port
                 TYPE=INTERNAL ; Loopback is an internal type
                 MAXFRAME=7 ; Max outstanding frames (1 thru 7)
                 FRACK=5000 ; Level 2 timout in milliseconds
                 RESPTIME=1000 ; Level 2 delayed ack timer in milliseconds
                 RETRIES=5 ; Level 2 maximum retry value
                 DIGIFLAG=1 ; Digipeat: 0=OFF, 1=ALL, 255=UI Only
                 UNPROTO=NL3DHR NL9DHR ; DEFAULT UNPROTO ADDR
                 DIGIFLAG=1
                 DIGIPORT=2,1
                ENDPORT

                ; Radio port definitions.

                ; With the following definitions BPQ32 accesses the TNC directly.

                ; PORT
                ; PORTNUM=2 ; Optional but sets port number if stated
                ; ID=BPQ 1 ; Displayed by PORTS command
                ; TYPE=ASYNC ; Port is RS232 Com
                ; PROTOCOL=KISS ; TNC is used in KISS, JKISS or BPQKISS mode
                ; The KISSOPTIONS statement should not be included for KISS or JKISS tnc's.
                ; For this configuration the BPQKISS2 eprom, patched for no polling, channel A,
                ; is installed in a MFJ1270C. See ..\RelatedFiles\KissRoms\KissRoms.zip.
                ; KISSOPTIONS=CHECKSUM,ACKMODE ; Using BPQKISS eprom w/o polling
                ; FULLDUP=0 ; Only meaningful for KISS, JKISS or BPQKISS devices
                ; IOADDR=1 ; 1 = SERIAL PORT COM1 ETC.
                ; SPEED=9600 ; RS232 COM PORT SPEED
                ; CHANNEL=A ; A for single channel TNC, A or B for multichannel
                ; PERSIST=64 ; PERSIST=256/(# of transmitters-1)
                ; SLOTTIME=100 ; CMSA interval timer in milliseconds
                ; TXDELAY=300 ; Transmit keyup delay in milliseconds
                ; TXTAIL=30 ; TX key down, in milliseconds, at packet end
                ; QUALITY=192 ; Quality factor applied to node broadcasts heard on
                ; this port, unless overridden by a locked route
                ; entry. Setting to 0 stops node broadcasts
                ; MINQUAL=168 ; Entries in the nodes table with qualities greater or
                ; equal to MINQUAL will be sent on this port. A value
                ; of 0 sends everything.
                ; MAXFRAME=7 ; Max outstanding frames (1 thru 7)
                ; FRACK=5000 ; Level 2 timout in milliseconds
                ; RESPTIME=1000 ; Level 2 delayed ack timer in milliseconds
                ; RETRIES=5 ; Level 2 maximum retry value
                ; PACLEN=236 ; Default max packet length for this port
                ; UNPROTO=BPQP2 ; BTEXT broadcast addrs format: DEST[,digi1[,digi2]]
                ; BCALL=NL4DHR ; BTEXT call. unstated defaults to APPL1CALL
                ; L3ONLY=0 ; 1=No user downlink connects on this port
                ; DIGIFLAG=0 ; Digipeat: 0=OFF, 1=ALL, 255=UI Only
                ; DIGIPORT=0 ; Port on which to send digi'd frames (0 = same port)
                ; USERS=0 ; Maximum number of L2 sessions, 0 = no limit
                ;ENDPORT

                ; PORT
                ; PORTNUM=3 ; Optional but sets port number if stated
                ; ID=BPQ 2 ; Displayed by PORTS command
                ; TYPE=ASYNC ; Port is RS232 Com
                ; PROTOCOL=KISS ; TNC is used in KISS, JKISS or BPQKISS mode
                ; The KISSOPTIONS statement should not be included for KISS or JKISS tnc's.
                ; For this configuration the BPQKISS2 eprom, patched for no polling, channel A,
                ; is installed in a MFJ1270C. See ..\RelatedFiles\KissRoms\KissRoms.zip.
                ; KISSOPTIONS=CHECKSUM,ACKMODE ; Using BPQKISS eprom w/o polling
                ; FULLDUP=0 ; Only meaningful for KISS, JKISS or BPQKISS devices
                ; IOADDR=3 ; 1 = SERIAL PORT COM1 ETC.
                ; SPEED=9600 ; SERIAL PORT SPEED, NOT RADIO DATA SPEED.
                ; CHANNEL=A ; A for single channel TNC, A or B for multichannel
                ; PERSIST=255 ; PERSIST=256/(# of transmitters-1)
                ; SLOTTIME=100 ; CMSA interval timer in milliseconds
                ; TXDELAY=300 ; Transmit keyup delay in milliseconds
                ; TXTAIL=30 ; TX key down, in milliseconds, at packet end
                ; In this application port 2 is used by UIView32 as an APRS digipeater thus
                ; nodes broadcasts are suppressed on this port by setting QUALITY=0.
                ; QUALITY=0 ; Quality factor applied to node broadcasts heard on
                ; this port, unless overridden by a locked route
                ; entry. Setting to 0 stops node broadcasts
                ; With QUALITY=0, the value of MINQUAL is irrelevant
                ; MINQUAL=168 ; Entries in the nodes table with qualities greater or
                ; equal to MINQUAL will be sent on this port. A value
                ; of 0 sends everything.
                ; MAXFRAME=7 ; Max outstanding frames (1 thru 7)
                ; In this application port 2 is used as an APRS digipeater thus the next two
                ; parms are set per the 'New Paradigm' recommendations:
                ; FRACK=5000 ; Level 2 timout in milliseconds
                ; RESPTIME=1000 ; Level 2 delayed ack timer in milliseconds
                ; RETRIES=5 ; Level 2 maximum retry value
                ; PACLEN=236 ; Default max packet length for this port
                ; UNPROTO=BPQP3 ; BTEXT broadcast addrs format: DEST[,digi1[,digi2]]
                ; BCALL=NL4DHR ; BTEXT call. unstated defaults to APPL1CALL
                ; L3ONLY=0 ; 1=No user downlink connects on this port
                ; Digipeating to be done by UIView32 instead of BPQ32 for APRS applications:
                ; DIGIFLAG=0 ; Digipeat: 0=OFF, 1=ALL, 255=UI Only
                ; DIGIPORT=0 ; Port on which to send digi'd frames (0 = same port)
                ; USERS=0 ; Maximum number of L2 sessions, 0 = no limit
                ; ENDPORT

                ROUTES: ; Locked routes (31 maximum)
                /* ; Begin comment block
                CALLSIGN,QUALITY,PORT[,MAXFRAME,FRACK,PACLEN,INP3Enable]

                MAXFRAME, Frack and PACLEN if stated override the port defaults.
                INP3Enable = 1 enables, 0 or null disable.  The INP3 (internode protocol)
                implementation in BPQ32 is experimental.  See additional details in bpqaxip.cfg.
                Example of a route statement using INP3:
                HISCAL-12,1,1,0,0,0,1

                MYCALL-13 achieves it's internet connectivity via MYCALL-14, thus
                the quality to MYCALL-13 is set high, at 255, to obtain high
                visibility on the net via MYCALL-14.
                Locked routes tend to be overused and should not be set unless truly needed.
                */ ; End comment block
                ; NL4PRC-13,255,1 ; BPQ AX/UDP on Multiple_Apps System
                *** ; Denotes end of locked routes
                /*
                Applications:

                You can define additional Node commands that are available to your users. These may connect to
                applications running on you computer, or be aliases or 'shortcuts' to other node commands.
                For example you can define the command "BBS". This can either be set up to connect to a BBS running
                on your computer, or to be an alias for a command that connects to a BBS on another system.

                You can set up a callsign that if connected to will select the command, and if required cause the
                call to be added to your NODES list.

                The format is:

                APPLICATION n,CMD,New Command,Call,Alias, Quality

                n Application Number. You can define up to 32.
                CMD The command the user types
                New Command (optional) The Node command to be run
                Call (optional) The call which directly invokes CMD
                Alias and Quality (optional) If specified, causes an entry for Call and Alias to be added to your
                NODES table with the specified Quality.

                Associated with each Application number is an application mask. Most BPQ32 applications can be configured to
                use any Application. An exception is AR-Cluster using the OCX interface, which must be Appl 1. Normally an Application Mask is configured in the application, rather than an Application Number. The following table gives
                the Application Mask values:

                  Appl: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8, etc
                  Decimal Mask: 1,2,4,8,16,32,64,128, etc
                  Hexadecimal Mask: 0x1,0x2,0x4,0x8,0x10,0x20,0x40,0x80, etc

                */

                ; APPLICATION 1,DX,,MUDDX,255
                ; APPLICATION 1,BBS,,NL4PRC,NLD,255
                APPLICATION 1,PMS,,NL2DHR,PRC,255
                ; APPLICATION 1,BBS,,NL3DHR,DHRBBS.200

                /*

                In this example a single local application, AR-Cluster, is supported.
                If a connected user enters 'DX' the node will involk the application
                associated with the first positional parameter.

                If we elect to use the OCX interface to AR-Cluster, it must be the first
                positional parameter, as AR-Cluster does not give the user the option to
                set it's application mask, rather it is hard coded as 0x1 internally in
                AR-Cluster.

                If instead we choose to use the AGWtoBPQ interface for AR-Cluster, the
                applications may be in any of the 8 possible positions.  However we have
                chosen position 1, thus the mask in AGWtoBPQ must be configured as 0x1 to
                correspond to the first positional parameter.

                */
                Message 7 of 14 , May 14, 2013
                  You don't have an UNPROTO statement on the AXIP port. There is one, but it
                  is after the CONFIG, and commented out.

                  Add the following (before the CONFIG statement). The BCALL sets the from
                  call for the beacon

                  UNPROTO=NL3DHR,NL9DHR
                  BCALL=NL2DHR

                  73, John
                • nl2prc
                  Message 8 of 14 , May 14, 2013
                    When i put these in the axip poort i get this

                    BPQAXIP - Bad config recordUNPROTO=NL3DHR,NL9DHR
                    BPQAXIP - bad config recordBCALL=NL2DHR

                    I can only use these in the loopback port2

                    And stil it is not workin

                    On port2 the digi to nl9dhr is not workin

                    I don't see any beacons on port 1

                    Only the beacons from nl3dhr not from nl2dhr (pms call)

                    Greetz ascal

                    Message 9 of 14 , May 14, 2013
                      Did you put those statements before the CONFIG line?

                      John

                      When i put these in the axip poort i get this

                      BPQAXIP - Bad config recordUNPROTO=NL3DHR,NL9DHR
                      BPQAXIP - bad config recordBCALL=NL2DHR

                      I can only use these in the loopback port2

                      And stil it is not workin

                      On port2 the digi to nl9dhr is not workin

                      I don't see any beacons on port 1

                      Only the beacons from nl3dhr not from nl2dhr (pms call)

                      Greetz ascal

                      > You don't have an UNPROTO
                      statement on the AXIP port. There is one, but it
                      > is after the CONFIG,
                      and commented out.

                      > Add the following (before the CONFIG
                      statement). The BCALL sets the from
                      > call for the beacon

                      UNPROTO=NL3DHR,NL9DHR
                      > BCALL=NL2DHR

                    • nl2prc
                      Message 10 of 14 , May 14, 2013
                        Yes it works

                        Thanks for the info

                        Ascal

                        > Did you put those statements before the CONFIG line?

                      • Charles Brabham
                        Message 11 of 14 , May 14, 2013
                          It may be that by linking BPQ32 to the FLARQ/FLDIGI  programs in the NBEMS suite, we would then have access to a number of new ARQ modes.

                          73 DE Charles, N5PVL

                        • PD0SNK
                          Message 12 of 14 , May 14, 2013
                            cool did not know one could set multiple unproto adresses

                            unproto=call,call (via)