Re: Tsthwin and bpq32

  • nl2prc
    Message 1 of 14 , May 13, 2013
      --- In BPQ32@yahoogroups.com, "nl2prc" <nl2prc@...> wrote:

      > Hi all
      >
      > I'm running tsthwin and bpq32 however i can't digi my UI frames to another node zo that i can use the ulist
      >
      > Is there a way of doing this

      I forgat something i'm using TFWIN32.DLL
      Message 2 of 14 , May 13, 2013
        UI frames should be sent to the path specified in the UNPROTO parameter of the PORT config.

        73, John

        Message 3 of 14 , May 13, 2013
          Here another problem command UNPROTO is not workin on a axudp port
          And there is where in want to digi it via another node

          Message 4 of 14 , May 13, 2013
            UNPROTO does work on AXUDP ports. You must have a MAP entry for the call the packet is being sent to, or the code won't konw what IP address to send it to.

            73, John

            Here another problem command UNPROTO is not workin on a axudp port
            And there is where in want to digi it via another node

            > UI frames should be sent to the
            path specified in the UNPROTO parameter of
            > the PORT config.
            >
            > 73, John
            >
            > _____

            [BPQ32] Tsthwin and bpq32

            > Hi all
            >
            > I'm running tsthwin and bpq32 however i can't digi my UI
            frames to another
            > node zo that i can use the ulist
            >
            > Is
            there a way of doing this

          • nl2prc
            Message 5 of 14 , May 13, 2013
              This is the map i use

              MAP NL9DHR 192.168.23.5 UDP 93 B

              And is workin oke i think

              Also unproto to NL3DHR is workin this is mij home bbs

              But i'm having problems because the bbs can't be seen directly

              i have a problem to digi it via node

              What i need is this

              NL2DHR to NL3DHR via NL9DHR ctl UI

              No matter what i doe i get

              nl2dhr to nl3dhr ctl UI

              where do i go wrang

              And on the bpq monitor i only see nl2dhr on the loopback port

              Greetings ascal

              Message 6 of 14 , May 14, 2013
                Can you send me your bpq32.cfg and I'll see if I can see what the problem is.

                73, John

                Also unproto to NL3DHR is workin this is mij home bbs

                But i'm having problems because the bbs can't be seen directly

                i have a problem to digi it via node

                What i need is this

                NL2DHR to NL3DHR via NL9DHR ctl UI

                No matter what i doe i get

                nl2dhr to nl3dhr ctl UI

                where do i go wrang

                And on the bpq monitor i only see nl2dhr on the loopback port

                Greetings ascal

                > UNPROTO does work on
                AXUDP ports. You must have a MAP entry for the call the
                > packet is being
                sent to, or the code won't konw what IP address to send it
                > to.
                >
                > 73, John
                >
                > _____

                [BPQ32] Re: Tsthwin and bpq32

                href="mailto:BPQ32%40yahoogroups.com">BPQ32@yahoogroups.com <mailto:BPQ32%40yahoogroups.com> , "John
                <john.wiseman@> wrote:

                > > UI frames should be sent
                to the path specified in the UNPROTO parameter of
                > > the PORT
                config.

                > > 73, John
                > >
                > > _____
                > >
                > > From:
                > [mailto:
                > Of

                nl2prc
                > > Sent: 13 May 2013 14:59
                > > To:
                > > Subject: [BPQ32] Tsthwin
                and bpq32

                Hi all

                > > I'm running tsthwin and bpq32 however i can't
                digi my UI frames to another
                > > node zo that i can use the
                ulist

                > > Is there a way of doing this

              • nl2prc
                Message 7 of 14 , May 14, 2013
                  This is my bpq32.cfg
                  NL3DHR is using LINUX an NL9DHR is running on Xnet node software 1.36

                  /* This begins a multi-line comment

                  CONFIGURATION FILE FOR BPQ32: G8BPQ SWITCH SOFTWARE

                  Includes 1 AX/IP/UDP Port and 2 BPQKISS TNC Ports.

                  \Examples\Large_without_AGWPE

                  Substitute your amateur call for every occurance 'MYCALL'. Make appropriate
                  changes to NODEALIAS, APPLnALLIAS's, IDMSG, BTEXT, INFOMSG and CTEXT to suit
                  your installation.

                  */ This ends a multi-line comment

                  LOCATOR=JO22JW
                  ;See LOCATOR details at:
                  ;http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Documents/BPQNodeMap.htm

                  ;PASSWORD=ABCDEFGHILKLMNOPQRSTUVWXY
                  ; SYSOP Passord - See http://www.cantab.net/users/john.wiseman/Documents/Node%20SYSOP.html

                  NODECALL=NL4DHR ; Node callsign
                  NODEALIAS=NLDHR ; Node alias (6 characters max)
                  IDMSG: ; UI broadcast text from NODECALL to fixed dest ID
                  NL4DHR TEST NODE
                  *** ; Denotes end of IDMSG text

                  /*
                  The BTEXT below contains an APRS location specification. Search the internet
                  for "APRS Protocol Specification" for details on the format.  If you do not
                  care to do this, it would be best to replace the line by simple non APRS
                  text rather than transmit incorrect data which may find it's way via APRS
                  IGates to FINDU.COM.
                  */

                  BTEXT: ; UI broadcast text from BCALL to destination UNPROTO=
                  NL2DHR
                  *** ; Denotes end of BTEXT text
                  INFOMSG: ; The INFO command text follows:
                  Test node Den Helder JO22JW
                  *** ; Denotes end of INFOMSG text
                  CTEXT: ; The CTEXT text follows:
                  NLDHR:NL4DHR} BBS CONNECT BYE INFO NODES ROUTES PORTS USERS MHEARD
                  Test Node Den Helder
                  *** ; Denotes end of CTEXT text
                  FULL_CTEXT=0 ; 0=send CTEXT to L2 connects to NODEALIAS only
                  ; 1=send CTEXT to all connectees

                  ; Network System Parameters:

                  OBSINIT=6 ; Initial obsolescence set when a node is included
                  ; in a received nodes broadcast. This value is then
                  ; decremented by 1 every NODESINTERVAL.
                  OBSMIN=4 ; When the obsolescence of a node falls below this
                  ; value that node's information is not included in
                  ; a subsequent nodes broadcast.
                  NODESINTERVAL=10 ; Nodes broadcast interval in minutes
                  IDINTERVAL=60 ; 'IDMSG' UI broadcast interval in minutes, 0=OFF
                  BTINTERVAL=60 ; The BTEXT broadcast interval in minutes, 0=OFF
                  L3TIMETOLIVE=25 ; Max L3 hops
                  L4RETRIES=3 ; Level 4 retry count
                  L4TIMEOUT=60 ; Level 4 timeout in seconds s/b > FRACK x RETRIES
                  L4DELAY=10 ; Level 4 delayed ack timer in seconds
                  L4WINDOW=4 ; Level 4 window size
                  MAXLINKS=63 ; Max level 2 links
                  MAXNODES=128 ; Max nodes in nodes table
                  MAXROUTES=64 ; Max adjacent nodes
                  MAXCIRCUITS=128 ; Max L4 circuits
                  MINQUAL=168 ; Minimum quality to add to nodes table
                  ; INP3 Routing is experimental.  The two parms which follow will be ignored
                  ; unless activated in the ROUTES: section.
                  MAXHOPS=4 ; INP3 hop limit to add to tables
                  MAXRTT=90 ; INP3 max RTT in seconds
                  BUFFERS=255 ; Packet buffers - 255 means allocate as many as
                  ; possible, normally about 130, depending upon other
                  ; table sizes.

                  ; TNC default parameters:

                  PACLEN=236 ; Max packet size (236 max for net/rom)

                   /*
                  PACLEN is a problem! The ideal size depends on the link(s) over which a packet
                  will be sent. For a session involving another node, we have no idea what is at
                  the far end. Ideally each node should have the capability to combine and then
                  refragment messages to suit each link segment - maybe when there are more BPQ
                  nodes about than 'other' ones, I'll do it. When the node is accessed directly,
                  things are a bit easier, as we know at least something about the link. So,
                  currently there are two PACLEN params, one here and one in the PORTS section.
                  This one is used to set the initial value for sessions via other nodes and for
                  sessions initiated from here. The other is used for incoming direct (Level 2)
                  sessions. In all cases the TNC PACLEN command can be used to override the
                  defaults.
                   */

                  ; Level 2 Parameters:

                  ; T1 (FRACK), T2 (RESPTIME) and N2 (RETRIES) are now in the PORTS section

                  T3=120 ; Link validation timer in seconds
                  IDLETIME=720 ; Idle link shutdown timer in seconds

                  ; Configuration Options:

                  AUTOSAVE=1 ; Saves BPQNODES.dat upon program exit
                  BBS=1 ; 1 = BBS support included, 0 = No BBS support
                  NODE=1 ; Include switch support
                  HIDENODES=0 ; If set to 1, nodes beginning with a #
                  ; require a 'N *' command to be displayed.

                  ; The *** LINKED command is intended for use by gateway software, and concern
                  ; has been expressed that it could be misused. It is recommended that it be
                  ; disabled (=N) if unneeded.

                  ENABLE_LINKED=A ; Controls processing of *** LINKED command
                  ; Y = allows unrestricted use
                  ; A = allows use by application program
                  ; N = disabled

                  ; Port Definitions:

                  ; AX/IP/UDP port definition.

                  PORT
                   PORTNUM=1 ; Optional but sets port number if stated
                   ID=AX/IP/UDP ; Displayed by PORTS command
                   TYPE=EXTERNAL ; Calls an external module
                   DLLNAME=BPQAXIP.DLL ; Uses BPQAXIP.DLL
                   QUALITY=255 ; Quality factor applied to node broadcasts heard on
                  ; this port, unless overridden by a locked route
                  ; entry. Setting to 0 stops node broadcasts
                   MINQUAL=168 ; Entries in the nodes table with qualities greater or
                  ; equal to MINQUAL will be sent on this port. A value
                  ; of 0 sends everything.
                   MAXFRAME=7 ; Max outstanding frames (1 thru 7)
                   FRACK=3000 ; Level 2 timout in milliseconds
                   RESPTIME=1000 ; Level 2 delayed ack timer in milliseconds
                   RETRIES=5 ; Level 2 maximum retry value
                   PACLEN=236 ; Max = 236
                   CONFIG ; BPQAXIP.cfg has been deprecated.  Instead the AXIP
                  ; configuration occurs here:
                  ; UNPROTO=NL3DHR NL9DHR
                  ; DIGIFLAG=1
                  ; DIGIPORT=1,2
                   MHEARD ;Opens AXIP MHEARD window
                   UDP 93 ;Listens for UDP packets on this UDP port number

                  ; You may listen on additional port numbers if desired:
                  ; UDP 10094 ;Listens for UDP packets on this UDP port number

                  ; Starting with bpqaxip.dll version 1.14.1.1 the default behavior is to not
                  ; add information to BPQ32's nodes table for AX/IP/UDP nodes which are not
                  ; explicitly listed in the bpqaxip.cfg file.  The default behavior can be
                  ; modified with these commands:
                  ; DONTCHECKSOURCECALL ;This option allows entries in the NODES table from
                  ;stations sending you nodes broadcasts without the
                  ;corresponding node being configured in bpqaxip.cfg.
                   AUTOADDMAP ;This option automatically adds the node call and
                  ;address of a node for which you do not have a
                  ;pre-arranged fixed entry in bpqaxip.cfg.  If the
                  ;option DONTCHECKSOURCECALL is specified then the
                  ;AUTOADDMAP option is ignored.

                   BROADCAST NODES
                  ; BROADCAST QST
                  ; MAP NL3DHR 192.168 23 5 udp 93 B
                  MAP NL9DHR 192.168.23.5 UDP 93 B
                  ; MAP ZZ0ZZ z.example.org UDP 10093 B
                  ; MAP CC8CC-5 208.77.188.166 UDP 10093 B
                  ; MAP AA1AA-1 example.net UDP 10093 B
                  ; If INP3 routing (experimental at this point) is utilized the 'B' command
                  ; should not be included
                  ; MAP BB9BB-6 example.com UDP 10093

                  ; Steve Conrad, VE9SC, provides a service which displays a map of BPQMailChat
                  ; nodes dynamically updated:  http://guardian.no-ip.org/bpqmap/ChatNetwork.htm
                  ; To include your chat node on the map remove the ';' from the MAP DUMMY
                  ; statement which follows.  The rest of the statement must remain exactly as
                  ; shown.
                  ; MAP DUMMY CHATMAP.G8BPQ.NET UDP 10090

                  ; A keepalive may be needed if you have not properly configured your
                  ; router to direct incoming UDP traffic to the specific machine on you
                  ; LAN which is running BPQ32.  You should properly configure your router
                  ; so that the keepalive is unneeded, as this ploy is not completely
                  ; reliable!

                  ; In the exceptional case where your ISP is dropping your incoming traffic
                  ; testing has found that the keepalive might help 'keep the door open'.
                  ; In the following example a keepalive packet is sent every 30 seconds:
                  ; MAP AA1AA-1 example.net KEEPALIVE 30 UDP 10093 B

                  ; An experimental TCP communication mode was added with the 2009/Aug/28 Beta
                  ; release. The purpose is to circumvent router issues which are almost certain
                  ; when 'your side', which we will call the client side, cannot control access
                  ; to direct incoming UDP packets to your machine.  Instead you will originate
                  ; a connection via TCP. TCP is a connected protocol, all routers should
                  ; automatically set up the return path to your machine.

                  ; An example would be your BPQ32 node, with a node call of MYCALL-5, on a
                  ; laptop at a public access WiFI site. To connect to AA1AA-1 via this method
                  ; you will need this entry in your MAP list (without the ; of course):
                  ; MAP AA1AA-1 example.net TCP-Master 10093 B

                  ; AA1AA-1 is the node call of the remote side, e.g. server side.  The server
                  ; side must have the ability to program its router to direct incoming TCP
                  ; traffic with the specified port number to the machine running BPQ32 Node
                  ; AA1AA-1, just as it does for UDP.

                  ; BPQ32 Node AA1AA-1 at URL=example.net would add the folllowing entry to its
                  ; MAP list:
                  ; MAP MYCALL-5 0.0.0.0 TCP-Slave 10093 B

                  ; As a result AA1AA-1 will listen for TCP packets on port 10093 from MYCALL-5.
                  ; When heard, a TCP connection will result over which AX.25 traffic will flow.
                  ; The server side obtains the client side ip address when the connection
                  ; request is received.

                  ; As currently implemented the client side will have to make advance
                  ; arrangements with the server side so that the correct MAP entries will be in
                  ; effect, as well as to specify a unique TCP port number for each prearranged
                  ; client.
                  ENDPORT

                  PORT
                   PORTNUM=2 ; Optonal but sets port number if stated
                   ID=LOOPBACK ; Defines the Loopback port
                   TYPE=INTERNAL ; Loopback is an internal type
                   MAXFRAME=7 ; Max outstanding frames (1 thru 7)
                   FRACK=5000 ; Level 2 timout in milliseconds
                   RESPTIME=1000 ; Level 2 delayed ack timer in milliseconds
                   RETRIES=5 ; Level 2 maximum retry value
                   DIGIFLAG=1 ; Digipeat: 0=OFF, 1=ALL, 255=UI Only
                   UNPROTO=NL3DHR NL9DHR ; DEFAULT UNPROTO ADDR
                   DIGIFLAG=1
                   DIGIPORT=2,1
                  ENDPORT

                  ; Radio port definitions.

                  ; With the following definitions BPQ32 accesses the TNC directly.

                  ; PORT
                  ; PORTNUM=2 ; Optional but sets port number if stated
                  ; ID=BPQ 1 ; Displayed by PORTS command
                  ; TYPE=ASYNC ; Port is RS232 Com
                  ; PROTOCOL=KISS ; TNC is used in KISS, JKISS or BPQKISS mode
                  ; The KISSOPTIONS statement should not be included for KISS or JKISS tnc's.
                  ; For this configuration the BPQKISS2 eprom, patched for no polling, channel A,
                  ; is installed in a MFJ1270C. See ..\RelatedFiles\KissRoms\KissRoms.zip.
                  ; KISSOPTIONS=CHECKSUM,ACKMODE ; Using BPQKISS eprom w/o polling
                  ; FULLDUP=0 ; Only meaningful for KISS, JKISS or BPQKISS devices
                  ; IOADDR=1 ; 1 = SERIAL PORT COM1 ETC.
                  ; SPEED=9600 ; RS232 COM PORT SPEED
                  ; CHANNEL=A ; A for single channel TNC, A or B for multichannel
                  ; PERSIST=64 ; PERSIST=256/(# of transmitters-1)
                  ; SLOTTIME=100 ; CMSA interval timer in milliseconds
                  ; TXDELAY=300 ; Transmit keyup delay in milliseconds
                  ; TXTAIL=30 ; TX key down, in milliseconds, at packet end
                  ; QUALITY=192 ; Quality factor applied to node broadcasts heard on
                  ; this port, unless overridden by a locked route
                  ; entry. Setting to 0 stops node broadcasts
                  ; MINQUAL=168 ; Entries in the nodes table with qualities greater or
                  ; equal to MINQUAL will be sent on this port. A value
                  ; of 0 sends everything.
                  ; MAXFRAME=7 ; Max outstanding frames (1 thru 7)
                  ; FRACK=5000 ; Level 2 timout in milliseconds
                  ; RESPTIME=1000 ; Level 2 delayed ack timer in milliseconds
                  ; RETRIES=5 ; Level 2 maximum retry value
                  ; PACLEN=236 ; Default max packet length for this port
                  ; UNPROTO=BPQP2 ; BTEXT broadcast addrs format: DEST[,digi1[,digi2]]
                  ; BCALL=NL4DHR ; BTEXT call. unstated defaults to APPL1CALL
                  ; L3ONLY=0 ; 1=No user downlink connects on this port
                  ; DIGIFLAG=0 ; Digipeat: 0=OFF, 1=ALL, 255=UI Only
                  ; DIGIPORT=0 ; Port on which to send digi'd frames (0 = same port)
                  ; USERS=0 ; Maximum number of L2 sessions, 0 = no limit
                  ;ENDPORT

                  ; PORT
                  ; PORTNUM=3 ; Optional but sets port number if stated
                  ; ID=BPQ 2 ; Displayed by PORTS command
                  ; TYPE=ASYNC ; Port is RS232 Com
                  ; PROTOCOL=KISS ; TNC is used in KISS, JKISS or BPQKISS mode
                  ; The KISSOPTIONS statement should not be included for KISS or JKISS tnc's.
                  ; For this configuration the BPQKISS2 eprom, patched for no polling, channel A,
                  ; is installed in a MFJ1270C. See ..\RelatedFiles\KissRoms\KissRoms.zip.
                  ; KISSOPTIONS=CHECKSUM,ACKMODE ; Using BPQKISS eprom w/o polling
                  ; FULLDUP=0 ; Only meaningful for KISS, JKISS or BPQKISS devices
                  ; IOADDR=3 ; 1 = SERIAL PORT COM1 ETC.
                  ; SPEED=9600 ; SERIAL PORT SPEED, NOT RADIO DATA SPEED.
                  ; CHANNEL=A ; A for single channel TNC, A or B for multichannel
                  ; PERSIST=255 ; PERSIST=256/(# of transmitters-1)
                  ; SLOTTIME=100 ; CMSA interval timer in milliseconds
                  ; TXDELAY=300 ; Transmit keyup delay in milliseconds
                  ; TXTAIL=30 ; TX key down, in milliseconds, at packet end
                  ; In this application port 2 is used by UIView32 as an APRS digipeater thus
                  ; nodes broadcasts are suppressed on this port by setting QUALITY=0.
                  ; QUALITY=0 ; Quality factor applied to node broadcasts heard on
                  ; this port, unless overridden by a locked route
                  ; entry. Setting to 0 stops node broadcasts
                  ; With QUALITY=0, the value of MINQUAL is irrelevant
                  ; MINQUAL=168 ; Entries in the nodes table with qualities greater or
                  ; equal to MINQUAL will be sent on this port. A value
                  ; of 0 sends everything.
                  ; MAXFRAME=7 ; Max outstanding frames (1 thru 7)
                  ; In this application port 2 is used as an APRS digipeater thus the next two
                  ; parms are set per the 'New Paradigm' recommendations:
                  ; FRACK=5000 ; Level 2 timout in milliseconds
                  ; RESPTIME=1000 ; Level 2 delayed ack timer in milliseconds
                  ; RETRIES=5 ; Level 2 maximum retry value
                  ; PACLEN=236 ; Default max packet length for this port
                  ; UNPROTO=BPQP3 ; BTEXT broadcast addrs format: DEST[,digi1[,digi2]]
                  ; BCALL=NL4DHR ; BTEXT call. unstated defaults to APPL1CALL
                  ; L3ONLY=0 ; 1=No user downlink connects on this port
                  ; Digipeating to be done by UIView32 instead of BPQ32 for APRS applications:
                  ; DIGIFLAG=0 ; Digipeat: 0=OFF, 1=ALL, 255=UI Only
                  ; DIGIPORT=0 ; Port on which to send digi'd frames (0 = same port)
                  ; USERS=0 ; Maximum number of L2 sessions, 0 = no limit
                  ; ENDPORT

                  ROUTES: ; Locked routes (31 maximum)
                  /* ; Begin comment block
                  CALLSIGN,QUALITY,PORT[,MAXFRAME,FRACK,PACLEN,INP3Enable]

                  MAXFRAME, Frack and PACLEN if stated override the port defaults.
                  INP3Enable = 1 enables, 0 or null disable.  The INP3 (internode protocol)
                  implementation in BPQ32 is experimental.  See additional details in bpqaxip.cfg.
                  Example of a route statement using INP3:
                  HISCAL-12,1,1,0,0,0,1

                  MYCALL-13 achieves it's internet connectivity via MYCALL-14, thus
                  the quality to MYCALL-13 is set high, at 255, to obtain high
                  visibility on the net via MYCALL-14.
                  Locked routes tend to be overused and should not be set unless truly needed.
                  */ ; End comment block
                  ; NL4PRC-13,255,1 ; BPQ AX/UDP on Multiple_Apps System
                  *** ; Denotes end of locked routes
                  /*
                  Applications:

                  You can define additional Node commands that are available to your users. These may connect to
                  applications running on you computer, or be aliases or 'shortcuts' to other node commands.
                  For example you can define the command "BBS". This can either be set up to connect to a BBS running
                  on your computer, or to be an alias for a command that connects to a BBS on another system.

                  You can set up a callsign that if connected to will select the command, and if required cause the
                  call to be added to your NODES list.

                  The format is:

                  APPLICATION n,CMD,New Command,Call,Alias, Quality

                  n Application Number. You can define up to 32.
                  CMD The command the user types
                  New Command (optional) The Node command to be run
                  Call (optional) The call which directly invokes CMD
                  Alias and Quality (optional) If specified, causes an entry for Call and Alias to be added to your
                  NODES table with the specified Quality.

                  Associated with each Application number is an application mask. Most BPQ32 applications can be configured to
                  use any Application. An exception is AR-Cluster using the OCX interface, which must be Appl 1. Normally an Application Mask is configured in the application, rather than an Application Number. The following table gives
                  the Application Mask values:

                    Appl: 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8, etc
                    Decimal Mask: 1,2,4,8,16,32,64,128, etc
                    Hexadecimal Mask: 0x1,0x2,0x4,0x8,0x10,0x20,0x40,0x80, etc

                  */

                  ; APPLICATION 1,DX,,MUDDX,255
                  ; APPLICATION 1,BBS,,NL4PRC,NLD,255
                  APPLICATION 1,PMS,,NL2DHR,PRC,255
                  ; APPLICATION 1,BBS,,NL3DHR,DHRBBS.200

                  /*

                  In this example a single local application, AR-Cluster, is supported.
                  If a connected user enters 'DX' the node will involk the application
                  associated with the first positional parameter.

                  If we elect to use the OCX interface to AR-Cluster, it must be the first
                  positional parameter, as AR-Cluster does not give the user the option to
                  set it's application mask, rather it is hard coded as 0x1 internally in
                  AR-Cluster.

                  If instead we choose to use the AGWtoBPQ interface for AR-Cluster, the
                  applications may be in any of the 8 possible positions.  However we have
                  chosen position 1, thus the mask in AGWtoBPQ must be configured as 0x1 to
                  correspond to the first positional parameter.

                  */
                  Message 8 of 14 , May 14, 2013
                    You don't have an UNPROTO statement on the AXIP port. There is one, but it
                    is after the CONFIG, and commented out.

                    Add the following (before the CONFIG statement). The BCALL sets the from
                    call for the beacon

                    UNPROTO=NL3DHR,NL9DHR
                    BCALL=NL2DHR

                    73, John
                  • nl2prc
                    Message 9 of 14 , May 14, 2013
                      When i put these in the axip poort i get this

                      BPQAXIP - Bad config recordUNPROTO=NL3DHR,NL9DHR
                      BPQAXIP - bad config recordBCALL=NL2DHR

                      I can only use these in the loopback port2

                      And stil it is not workin

                      On port2 the digi to nl9dhr is not workin

                      I don't see any beacons on port 1

                      Only the beacons from nl3dhr not from nl2dhr (pms call)

                      Greetz ascal

                      Message 10 of 14 , May 14, 2013
                        Did you put those statements before the CONFIG line?

                        John

                        When i put these in the axip poort i get this

                        BPQAXIP - Bad config recordUNPROTO=NL3DHR,NL9DHR
                        BPQAXIP - bad config recordBCALL=NL2DHR

                        I can only use these in the loopback port2

                        And stil it is not workin

                        On port2 the digi to nl9dhr is not workin

                        I don't see any beacons on port 1

                        Only the beacons from nl3dhr not from nl2dhr (pms call)

                        Greetz ascal

                        > You don't have an UNPROTO
                        statement on the AXIP port. There is one, but it
                        > is after the CONFIG,
                        and commented out.

                        > Add the following (before the CONFIG
                        statement). The BCALL sets the from
                        > call for the beacon

                        UNPROTO=NL3DHR,NL9DHR
                        > BCALL=NL2DHR

                      • nl2prc
                        Message 11 of 14 , May 14, 2013
                          Yes it works

                          Thanks for the info

                          Ascal

                          > Did you put those statements before the CONFIG line?

                        • Charles Brabham
                          Message 12 of 14 , May 14, 2013
                            It may be that by linking BPQ32 to the FLARQ/FLDIGI  programs in the NBEMS suite, we would then have access to a number of new ARQ modes.

                            73 DE Charles, N5PVL

                          • PD0SNK
                            Message 13 of 14 , May 14, 2013
                              cool did not know one could set multiple unproto adresses

                              unproto=call,call (via)