Re: web interface

  • James Mcdowall
    Message 1 of 10 , May 12, 2013
      ok John just thought it was a short cut to mailbox or chat

      > Jim,
      >
      > That isn't quite true. The options take you into the Mail or Chat management
      > interfaces, not the BBS or Chat Server. To use the Management interfaces the
      > USER record (in the Telnet Config) must have the SYSOP flag set. eg
      >
      > USER=user,password,callsign,"",SYSOP
      >
      > You can get to the BBS or Chat Server from the Node Terminalby entering the
      > appropriate command.
      >
      > 73, John
      >
      > _____

    • Mike
      Message 2 of 10 , May 12, 2013
        Chris

        As Jim suggested, try using a port other then 80, I assume in your BPQ32
        configuration
        Folder, you have the folder HTTP that contains 10 text files, a background
        PNG?

        When you switch HTTP ports you normally need to open that port in your
        router/firewall
        Point to the correct LAN address before access can be made.

        Mike N9PMO