Whislist TFWIN interface.

  • PD0SNK
    Message 1 of 4 , May 12 3:56 AM
      Hello John, and group.

      A thing for the wishlist.
      The BPQDED/TFWIN32 driver thatr whe use for Tsthwin only supports 4 channels.

      Problem is when using tsthwin forwarding this is done on channel 8.
      This is not changeable to channel 4 or so.
      Also unproto requests to the fbb type bbs do not work.

      Could you look in to this John?
      Maybe for a next release ?
      Message 2 of 4 , May 12 4:19 AM
        The driver defaults to 4 channels, but allocates more if the application requests them (using the Y command).

        I'm pretty sure I tested the unproto feature at one time, but I will have a look again.

        At the moment I'm adding a number of host mode interfaces to bpq32 as part of the main code intead of separate programs, so it may be possible to use those instead - I'll do some testing.

        73, Joihn

        Message 3 of 4 , May 12 7:18 AM
          Check that you don't have  "AX US     4" in your config file. That sets the number of streams to 4, and is in the example file.

          John

          Message 4 of 4 , May 13 11:14 AM
            I will give it a try thanks John for the quick reply !

            Danny PA2SNK