BBS Choices

  • w4jpa
    Message 1 of 3 , May 12, 2013
      I would like to remove some of the choices shown in the BBS help file for a while. Is this in an editable file somewhere? And, I have node=0 to stop user using the node but BBS allows users to access it?
      Message 2 of 3 , May 12, 2013
        If you create help.txt it will be sent instead of the standard help text.

        The BBS NODE command and Chat bye command will return to the node, even if you have NODE=0.

        73, John

        Message 3 of 3 , May 12, 2013
          Thanks John.
          I put a help.txt in ... /linbpq/ But made mistake of pasting from a Notepad file! (Using WinSCP) Had several Disconnects so used nano to remove any dead space (hiding any special characters I guess)
          Seems OK now fingers crossed - phew!
          73, BobJ