LinBPQ - RF port digi lost after port swap

  • zl1lw
    Message 1 of 2 , May 11, 2013
      Hi Guys,

      I originally had Port 1 as my RF port and Port 2 as my AX/IP port. Everything worked fine.
      For uniformity on our network I swapped the PORTS in the bpq32.cfg file around so that I now have PORT 1 as the AX/IP port and Port 2 as the RF port. I started LinBPQ up again and the RF port is attempting to connect to the AX/IP mapped links, also the Digipeater function is not working anymore. I checked the config file and the digi flag is set to 1 on the RF port.

      Note: I did a cut and paste to swap the ports in the bpq32.cfg file around and renumbered the port accordingly. The ports are therefore in sequential order within the bpq32.cfg file.

      Any ideas on how I can get the node to work correct again?

      Regards

      Hannes
      ZL1LW
      Message 2 of 2 , May 11, 2013
        Hannes,

        You need to delete BPQNODES.dat if you renumber ports, or the NODES table will be loaded with the wrong port info.

        I don't know why digipeating should stop working. Check that you don't have DIGIPORT set to the wrong value.

        73, John