Detailed Instructions

  • w4jpa
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2013
      Now the BBS is running (under test) I'm looking around for specific SYSOP instructions for handling it. e.g When I look at the Messages page and then click on a message # I see flags like "status" and "Type" I'm sure sysops of old had all this in their heads. Perhaps there is an old sysop manual on a comparable system someone could point me to. Yes - I know that typing in ? will tell what command I can use at the user interface - it is detailed instructions I need a this point
      73
      BobJ
      W4JPA