RE: [BPQ32] Beacons

    Message 1 of 32 , May 9, 2013
      ID frames are always sent to ID and from the Node Call,. This can't be changed, but can be disabled by setting IDINTERVAL to zero.

      Beacons are sent to the PORT UNPROTO path, and won't be sent if UNPROTO isn't defined. The FROM call will be

      the PORT BCALL param if specified else APPLICATION 1 call if specified, else the Node Call.

      You can't send beacons from more than one call, though you can include in the text of the beacon what calls are availible - eg

      "Connect to mycall-8 for BBS mycall-10 for RMS"

      73. John

      Message 32 of 32 , May 10, 2014

        Hello all.

        Ah I see BPQ has a Beacon now - setup from the web configuration pages!  Excellent.

        Good work John.

        Cheers,

        Dave.